Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Which country has the most racist or prejudices people.

LOL@FUFU- *Sticks a middle finger up*

Reer waqooyi's (Well the good kind of Reer waqooyis are not that simple) LOL-Yes thats right I'm not about ignorance myself LOL

Som@li   

I think racism is everywhere, specially closed communities. it becames part of life, belief, and so you do racism without knowing.

when I see how Somalis treat thier own, it is worse than Aparthaid system, but mostly don;t anything about it.

I once was buying some stuff from a shop in Easliegh, Nairobi, marka tukaanka waxa laha soomali, Laba islaamood baa fadhiyey, Gabadh local Kenyan ah baa soo gashey oo wax ka iibsanaysey, Marka ay baxday aya islaan ka mid ah islamihi tiri,uff, maxaa ka uraya meesha, Naagahan oo kale wax laga ma iibsho, oo kibriid shiday.

Originally posted by Naden:

I don't know what the Germans have to do to appear in one of these Most Racist lists.

And let's not compare the great Achebe to that incoherent impostor, Joseph Conrad.

LOOOOOOOOOL@what germans have to do to appear in the list.

i don't know - but i agree with your second comment

BTW- somalis stop being clanist - althought being clanist is not racism - is prejudicial.

perhaps i should i have clarified the terms.

Racist: somebody who hates others who are not of his or her own race

Prejudices:

1: an unfounded hatred, fear, or mistrust of a person or group, especially one of a particular religion, ethnicity, nationality, sexual preference, or social status

2. a preformed opinion, usually an unfavourable one, based on insufficient knowledge, irrational feelings, or inaccurate stereotypes

it has to be sound all kinds of nations/people around the world hold some of form prejudicial views be it one or more. somalis are no exceptions, but somalis are not racist.

Originally posted by Malika:

quote:Originally posted by Sayid*Somal:

LOL - i have to respectfully disagree with you bro on this; with regards to the bantu - they actually believe that there are other races/nationalities that are better than them - that they look upto. it must be said that the people who believe this are ignorant and are generally uneducated poor people who make up the masses. you look at history, songs & tribal stories and you'll see some evidence of what talking about here. i remember reading in one of Chinua Achebe's stories while ago - and he was talking about true story that happened amongst the igbo (sic) people - where by they fought the british soldiers and they clubbed one of the soldiers on the head with stone thrown from waraf (sling) whilst he was on a tree - he fall down and went into coma and they tought he was dead. they watched as his colleagues came to his rescue - they resuscitated him by giving him cpr. as the natives watched this man being giving mouth to mouth resuscitation - they gave up the fight and accepted the white man as being superior then them as they can give back life. lool

^Wouldn't you have done the same,if you lacked the knowledge you have now?

And was Chinua Achebe addressing the Africans or the Europeans with his literature? Remember what you have as evidence of history was not written by 'Africans' themselves but by Europeans or African authors whom were trying to rehabilitate themselves from the mental slavery with very little success as how would a western educated African truly understand the Real African Philosophy of life?

Africans are pure spirits,they don't need to be superior to another human being,as they are ease being themselves..
smile.gif
the last paragraph is good defensive arguement to use against the redknecks. as for the rest of your statement - i respectfully disagree - althought you'll have to take my God given right to hindsight to have any impact with that statement.

But by judging on what is written about somalis especially by White Colonising writers - whom we all agree on not being fair or impartial to the truth have testified to nature of somalis:

“Of all the races of Africa, there cannot be one better to live among than the most difficult, the proudest, the bravest, the vainest, the most merciless, the friendliest: the Somalis.”

Gerald Hanley - Warriors: life and death among somalis.