Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Horse Racing

Sky   

Dooxada Nugaaleed of course. What a silly question. The best and most arabian horses in Somalia are found in that valley. Sanaag occupies a very distant second place.

nugaal.jpg

Siad Barre [RIP] touring Nugaal province.

NASSIR   

Messy, Am I biased then? I can refer you to a Somali historian whose writings scholars both Somali and non-Somali cite and respect. I.M Lewis. Sanaag is the birth place and even had engaged trade with Arabia since you should know horses came to us from there. And Las Qorey was once the center where England and Italy used to buy horses from. There is no gainsaying about that. Nugal and others had come into contact long after Sanaag maintained this tradition, so through brotherly gesture and trade it was similarly exchanged these beautiful animals to as far as Somali Galbeed

Intel   

Caamir wayahay inader Sanaag it is then :D

Nugaal iyo Sanaag waa 2 gobol oo aan midna ku dhashay midna kusoo koray... its win win nooh

Chimera   

we need to organise real games that can unite all Somali people and keep their minds of all this war drumming

horse racing is great for a family day out

i'm learning new things about somali culture everyday masha-allah