Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Why Women Dump Men?

king_450   

How Men in General avoid and figure out what went wrong in their relationship and to avoid making the same costly mistakes in the future, why being dumped & Forget Whatever She Told You ?

underdog   

STOP THAT...change for who, for what???

If you got dumped, it just means she doesn't understand or appreciate what you're all about ( assuming you are about something to begin with).

What you're saying is take notes on what the girl "thinks" is wrong with me and fix it... what if she doesn't like my nose, or the way I pronounce the word Hydrochloric.

I want you to try this Stand Up For Something or Fall For Anything

I'm not a trend, I'm the F'ing Rock of Gibralta. what you get is what you get.

Xalimo7   

Oh Brother is this you happening,

peace of advise King450(Macaan) most men spend way too much money trying to find women,have you ever thought about you (some men) making us look ****** . Instead show the women Some respect then it will not be difficulty out of finding the perfect woman.Halla at you, Remember i am around. Dude

Xalimo7   

I am just starting, and if you all men tired of rejection, sick of seeing HOT women(literally i mean decent cordial) in the arms of less-than-handsome men, have you thought everything you did wrong . See you Dude, am around