Sign in to follow this  
Somalicentric.

Anything, but somali...

Originally posted by STOIC:

quote:

"Wewe ni useless, wewe ni baseless, wewe ni call box ya kutmumiwa na kila mtu

:D:D

Stoic- That reminds me of this Redykyulass “Wewe ni lazy, lazy, wewe ni baseless, wewe ni kifagio waku tumiwa na kila mutu" Lmaooooooo :D

Nin yabaan- The hell you talking about, islaweyninn baa? Never that... i'm more patriotic than maryan mursal's left titty :D

Seeker- Asanti, i manage, you can never truly forget a language if you stay dedicated regardless of the circumstances ;)

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Horta idonkoon xanaaqin aan su'aaal aan idin weeydiiyo. Dadka af "Swahiliga" ku hadlo maxeey Somalida iskaga saaraan, AMA iskaga weeyneeysiiyaan? Waa wax aan marbadan meeshan ku arkay...fadlan xumaan ha u qaadinina waa wax aan la yaabay.

L0L. N.Y,adeer. Somalida,mid baan ku arkay. qofba qof buu ka yaaba. Waxaa ma maqashay,you cant have your cake and eat it too?

Somali Sujuuga markuu rabo inuu udhawaado somalida,waxaa laga hor keena, "Somali matihine,sujuu baa tahay" marki laga fogaado waa, "maxaad iska dhigtiin inaadan somali ahayn" comes the answer. Damnd if you,damned if you do not.

Ps. Stoic,L0L :D

Paragon: Eebow, Lafahaa? meey taxan yihin? Eebo! Maxaa iska da'i? :D

nuune   

Hakuna matata

kidogo sana

habari ya kururu

mushunguli weewe

kipandha waapi

baadha ya kazi

kiinbo ma subag baa

kuuja ma kaalaybaa

weewe ma hadalbaa

gaarisa ma gobol baa

kun sanaan jirey

kenya wali ma arag :D

I dont know what Ninyaban said but Im a Sijui wa damu. And proud of it... and Im proud of being genetically somali too smile.gif . Nin Yaban alot of sijui's were brought up with noone in the family speaking somali to them. The elders spoke amongst themselves. So dont blame the kids. And Im only a 2nd generation Somali born out of Somalia. I feel proud to see alot of my generation wanting to learn af somali. Im one of the few who now can say Af somali wabaraneya... instead of saying I dont speak nor hear at all.

Though the truth is learning af somali is BONGE LA SHUGHULI. Man, the pronounciation ni nauma.Anyway taking it one day at a time.

Back to the Swa speakers nice to have a swahili crowd again here.

Najua mnazungumzia muziki mimi nampenda mzee mshua - Sir Ebbo the masai guy... nyimbo zake zina message even Prof Jay. Kuna wakinadada wanatoa muzuki mnyororo ajabu e.g

pia lakini sijasikiliza mabiti siku nyingi so nimeachwa nyuma kidogo... lakini asantani for the choices mloziacha hapo.

Talking about comedy aka kina Mzee Kingwendu youtube have some swahili comedy especially the hilarious zeecomedy show. Ziko uptodate with political issues in east africa. At times though I miss zile za kistaarabu za viroja mahakamani, kina Mzee kayayi na mzee Mombasa..

Paragon   

Originally posted by Somali'centric:

^^ Noma sanaaa i love that guy, i first heard him on this
i damn near died of laughter, 3+2=32
:D

I know Mapepe. I didn't want to post it on SOL lest folks think I am being too rude. :D Hilarious man.

Malika   

^That Mapepe video gives 'shoga' a whole new meaning..Lol

Nin Yabaan,waa isla dadkii uun, wakaan Stoic kuleh 'Somalilander',isnt that so Somali? Markaa waa anagii leh! :D same folks just born and bred somewhere else.