Sign in to follow this  
Buuxo

Tech savvies holla.

Oz   

Cabdiyo, Did the examples given by the nomads help?

PS:What did you use loading your ipod stuff into your pc?

Buuxo   

No OZ, it hasn't worked , i don't know whether it is already unhidden or not.Maybe thats why it is not giving me the folder option.

But i used itunes.In itunes it shows the stuff i have on the ipod,the trick is copying it to the PC library.And it ain't a simple cut and past. can you Help?

I would show you guys a print of the screen i see but i don't know how to post images.LOL

arggg this frustrating. But im determined to figure it out.

This is what Dhubad was saying.

2917861877_633ac1e5d0.jpg?v=0

2918710608_c0a165848d.jpg?v=0

Cabdiyo Cabdi, if you still cant see it and you done the registery thing asking you to log in as admin while you already logged in as admin, then you have virus or worms (dirxi kumputered) giving you hard time. Solve the problem by running your antivirus/malware software and start cleaning your pc then re-try.

JBmy problem is different. Everytime I want to read posts I run to my next mate's pc few steps away from me and read the whole story and come back to my seat and start typing with no monitor. I am genius, :D

Dhubad, sxb ninkaa ma asagaa wax dhimay, he was instructed to shut all open windows and he done it, the problem was the guy on the other side who thinks everyone who call them is computer literate. Re. my problem you were not helpful sxb, and my problem is now solved. Bad caple was the problem. :D

Buuxo   

Allamagan, how did SOL let you post that? I see that but folder options.

LOL@dixiri kumputered, that is plausible .I will try to deal with that.

Dhubad.   

NGONGE, Gabadha is computer literate man she knows what she is doing ee kaqaleey.

Cabdiyo, it seems u don't have full access to your machine. Check if the user account you are using is a member of Administrators Group by doing this:

Right Click on MyComputer ->Manage-> Expand Local users and Groups ->Groups ->Double click on Administrators - If the user account that you are using is not listed, click on Add, type the account name and press OK, log off and on again then try to do the early steps.

Computerkaaga Hargab inuu qabaa lagayaaba in which case you will need to run anitvirus software.

NGONGE   

^^ Are you sure? She just asked Allamagan how SOL allowed him to post an IMAGE? :D

Cabdiyo, as harsh as it may sound I am actually trying to help here. :D (taking the piss along the way is just a natural tick I have).

Buuxo   

^D,I did and the account im logedin is the 'admin' and under the groups. Damn ,looks like hargabka/ama dixiriga wax baa ka jiro. But i have like Anti-virused a million times. This is how i lost all these files in the first place.

Thanks for your help Dhubad and all.

Ng,I bet you still punch girls to let them know you like them too icon_razz.gif . And seriously , I don't know my way around SOL yet. But my computer i do. I would of posted that image Allmagan did earlier if i knew how. Care to share the knowledge.

^ Your antivirus/malware software may not be able to remove it but can identify the thread, in this case to take note of it and google for solutions. Dirxiyada waa ka xunyihiin viruska ayaga ugu darran oo aanla saari karin qaarkood.

Originally posted by Cabdiyo Cabdi:

Allamagan, how did SOL let you post that? I see that but folder options.

I think it is OK to post images on SOL. these were images that I created and posted on the net and then displayed them on SOL.

Buuxo   

Bloody Hell! It seems all too complex. I think I'll contact my friend to take look.

So how did you post on the net? The Image.

Dhubad.   

Cabdiyo, I just did a quick research and it seems your PC is infected by a virus called Ravmon virus

The Ravmon virus does also corrupt your Folder Options. So when you open Folder Options and try to check “Show hidden files and folders” and click ok. My Computer will not show hidden files, also “Hide protected operating system files (Recommended)” option will not be working.

Download this small program and run it - it should fix your problem, also read other people's comment on the website. Good luck

http://www.technize.com/2007/06/06/ravmon-virus-killer/

NGONGE   

Cadiyo, he clicked print screen (prnt scrn) on his keyboard and then opened the notepad (or any word documents and pressed 'paste'). He saved that document and then uploaded it to one of the many image sites on the net. Voila.

** Stands next to you and nudges you with his shoulder as he looks at his foot making circles on the floor ** icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Cadiyo, he clicked print screen (prnt scrn) on his keyboard and then opened the notepad (or any word documents and pressed 'paste'). He saved that document and then uploaded it to one of the many image sites on the net. Voila.

Spot on. I used Microsoft Paint compined with photoshop (resized) then upload it to the net.