Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

I am Back!

Som@li   

Saxb, it is great,was busy in first weeks,settling,getting my papers ready, hadase shaqaan bilaabay,apart from the rains, storms, wax walba waa dhag dhag.

I miss UAE food though,lol

How is the family, and little cute girl? smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Alxamdullilah all is well.

I still dont get how you could leave the UAE for Australia :rolleyes: :confused:

No offence Aussies :D

^ Maybe because Australia is superior to the UAE? icon_razz.gif

Dabshid, welcome back. I certainly noticed your absence.

How easy/difficult was it to find a job in Sydney? How long did the process take? Give me some tips for when I make the move (I'A).

Ibtisam   

^^^What is wrong with you?? how can you leave the UK for Australia?? :rolleyes: smile.gif

North even worse what is wrong with you? How can you leave UK for UAE :rolleyes: icon_razz.gif

You get the picture I assume ;)

All these people moving about is making me restless. Maybe I need to start packing too. :cool:

^ Shudhup. :D

Ghanima, blame our nomadic roots (altho mine did nothing for me most of my life). Plus, if you are going to leave the UK, it should be for a fabulous location like Australia (and not the UAE icon_razz.gif )!!

Som@li   

Val soo dhowoow, to be honest, Most of the migrants to Aust and NZ are from UK, I dont know why, Meeshaas aad baa looga soo yaaci.

It is not tha hard to get a job, but maybe little difficult to land the right job at first, I found a job back in August while I was here, then went back,and couldnt come back in time, Carabta wax kama dhamadaan, And I got my current job in two weeks, Actually I got two, and chose one which is not that far from me,two stops by train.

Blessed   

^ This would probably explain the move to Down Under.

Carabta, wax ba kama dhamaadaan, indeed. I personally would pick a Muslim country where you can shop till you drop [ :D ] over any other place. :cool:

I wish every sucess for you, Dabshid. smile.gif