Sign in to follow this  
Abaadir

Yusuf

Abaadir   

Rumor has it; President Yusuf lost his luggage at the Mogadishu airport. Important document and his clothes were in the luggage. If he is loosing papers, can we trust him to lead a nation.

Abaadir   

It is not dacaayad. did you notice the guy is wearing same shirt since he is in Magadishu. His shoes looks kinda little bit biger on his size too. May be Muse Sudi had a point in there. Waxaan kaloo maqlay kursigii buu ku seexdey. sariirta aad baa laga waayey. kursigaan baan rabaa.

Paragon   

^^^Looooooool

Yeah,you can just imagie Mogadishu Airport's conveyor belt ;) . Anyone could have lost it, give the oldman a break.

PS: Siyad barre once couldn't open the door to his room in a swanky hotel; he slept infront of the room.In the morning when asked why he didn't sleep in the room, he was quoted saying: I am from a third world country, sleeping in the room offends the principles of my country :D

Atleast he was clever!

PS: the topic belongs in the politics/Jokes section.

LoooooooooL@Sudi comment

I thought the old man was pimping like Diddy. I thought there would be Somali version of farnsworth bentley.

sharkpres.jpg

Loooooool@Barre comment. Duqa Afmiinshaar wuu ahaaa. God bless his soul.

Baashi   

:D

Awoowe kursigu soo maaha waxa Somali isku leysay. Ma nimuu u muuqdaay baan waraaqa ilaabin :D

Wallee cadkanoo ku cunay ama ku ciideeyay

Weeye sheekadu :D Ku gal Maandeeq, qallanjadaan indhaha saa iyo saa ula raaceynay waa kaa Amxaarku yirri waa good lay.

Maxajabad daboolayd waxuu gaal u dukhuulaayey!-dii Inna Abdille sheegay waleynan ka sokeyn.

If the supports could come up with something like the President is in Villa Somalia, thus generate a populace support, Ooh and the opposition comes up with a lost luggage, and thus recruit followers. Dameer iyo Labadiisa dhagood

It all makes sense why we are in a never ending circle...

Baashi, nice q, you are very tactifull, you remained somewhat calm and quite man as of these days to contribute and comment, if at all, as events speedily developed in that part of the horn...Could that be the reason why you decided to lay back and slow down you fire, or perhaps run out of fire, nothing more left in that revolver, now that is impossible...

Will bring something up in due time, may be the best or the most naive thing you can imagine matter not to me, in the mean time, strategy is stopping all the shots being fired to clear the way and find a possible ground to deliver to peices...

Time