Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

SAAYID MOHMED ABDULLA HASSAN

OG Moti   

I have read this man's history, and I was speachless and amazed, he was ahead of his time, and exceptional man, What amazed me is his poems where he describes all somalis and how he predicted and how he knew them, many things are said about him, many critized him, few impressed him, but still remains the most amazing man in somali history, a True Somalian, a man who had a vision only seen by him and few others, but continued his stragel against the enemy and gave his life to his beloved country, Words cant express the uniqueness of the man, and no matter what i say he will always stanish me and here by on his owner i dedicate this topic to him, and say Allah yarhamuh and All somalis who died for the freedom of Somalis in all times.. peace

OG-Moti N OG-Girl praising the Sayyid.....Hmmmmm

I wonder why?....lol...Just kidding...walaal

Well Ina Cabdulle Xassan is indeed a somali hero...While many somalis tribal chiefts from Waaqoyi, Majeertania to the south signed treaties with colonial powers giving away our independence and somali dignity, he stood up to the english fags. habasha expionists, and the italian fascits. He was visionary, wanting to unite all somalis. Unfortunately,nomads didn't understand his vision.

Praises to him , the noble n brave darwish boys, SYL,SNL, and all those who fought for somali independence.

OG-moti......Hopefully, somali ogendania will be pleased with another somali son to free somalis Ethiopian n kenyan oppression, and unite the somali race :D:D

OG Moti   

Che-Guevara ameen bro, I sure hope somalia will be blessed another sons where ever they come from to Unite somalia.. and give us another independance cause need one... Well said bro i couldnt say better.. your words were words of wisdom. keep the good work bro. peace

Juxa   

moti,,,,,,my dear, ma darling,,,,,sweety u never cease to impress me,,,,,,,,,just like the sayid u true gent!,,,,keep reading,,,,,,,few yrs behind but that will be forgiven,,,,next try xaawo-tako,,,,,mmmmmmmm a lady indeed

Changed   

yes indeed he was a great man....i love his poetry and i love everything about him....well said OG motI.....nayaa OG girl u agreing with him horta what happened i thought u did not know anything about sayidka......lol

Changed   

U ARE KIDDING ME ! HE IS UR GRANDPA......AND U DONT KNOW HE HAD PEOTRY....HAA NAYAA HE WAS A POET......MY GOD :eek: I THINK I NEED TO CALL UR DAD AND TELL HIM TO TEACH U MORE ABOUT UR AWOOWE SAYID MAXAMED..........

OG Moti   

OG_girl shame on you...you dont know Sayid Mohamed was poet? he was the greatest Poet somalia ever produced, we had many great ones but he was the best, true gifted man, a poet, a Sheikh, A freedom fighter and a very intelligent man.. and many more good things, read more OG_girl.. and juxa indeed xawo tako is someone to mention among somali heros.. my mom knew her and blessed for seeing her.. my dad was the first members of SYL and the way he joined was breath taking but that history, I will tell some other time, those who dont know SYL it stands for Somali youth League and they are behind the independancy of somalia.. great men and women we had great men nad women we seeking to have in the near future inshaAllah....Mizz Unique I love his poems too, they are full of meaning and it was his way of delevering his messeges and it was his journal... someone must write somali history without being bias and taking sides cuase we are losing our history and eventually it will become like the Bible where every English king added some of his own words and what suits them till it become no more the words of God.. I hope you understand what i mean...peace

OG Moti   

OG_girl .... looool u re so left behind

God bless him and give him long life

the man was great, god bless him and he is died, wht do you mean long life, anyway Allah yarhamuh and bless him with heaven, and to all our heros... og read waryaaa.... smile.gif

Changed   

well i dont know what my granmpa was in but i great granpa was a freind of the sayid which is why i know alot about the sayid .......trust me i read his poems every week when am at my moms cuz she is the one the loves reading it and she calls me to read it with her..

who read his poem that goes has these verses i dont know the beggining

saxiibkaan yeesha wa seebaya lagu waaye ....and it goes on and on...

i gues some of the darawish did not like his rule and they planned to kill him and this deaf guy that heard them plot told on them ..he called all of them except for the man who helped him to power he arrested him in a cell to rot to death but he escaped...this is my fav gabay...and that is what the gabay is all about...he tells his freind how much he trusted them and how they turned against him.. :D

Rahima   

May Allah have mercy on his souls and grant him jannatul firdows.

He was a great man indeed, taught the kufaar some well needed lessons!!

OG Moti   

Clown well said brother nd sister rahiima...

sister Mizz Unique could you please share with us with some of his heart touching Poems in somali and translation if possible so that OG_girl will understand the words of her own Grandpa.. smile.gif

indeed we need to make a movie about him like Omar Muqtaar of Lebiya... i hope some somali rich man will take that opportunity and make a movie from the unique man... peace