Sign in to follow this  
honey206

YO' HOW DO U (males and females) REACT IF U FIND OUT U R LOVER IS CHEATING ON U????

If my girl cheated on me ,I make sure I cheat back with somebody very close to Her like her Sister, Aunt, maybe Mom lol

l'autodestruction commence par Soi-meme

NoVa   

Girl here is the advice i'm give u... Don't even bother with all those advice like talk to him, (Plz, why would u want to sit down and have a coffee and let him tell u all the reasons on why he cheated on ya?). Others like cut his head off or kill him lol. THey all killers themselves lol Now killing him won't do good now and u know that..lol Walking away is nice advice, but only few people can do that, in that case take 2Pacs advice 'Girl Keep ya Headz Up'

Here is what i would have adviced u to do. Find out who his dealing with and find out where they hang out. LEts say u find out one night they r chilling in a restaurant. Go there, but before u go there, make sure u take a small baby with u (borrow from neighborhoods or relatives lol). As soon as you see them sitting in one of those corners in the restaurant. Here is the scene that you are going to play. Just walk up to them casually and say "how u doing". As soon as he sees u, i'll assure u he'll jock on his food. The girl would probably say 'oh we r fine..thanks." Then just look at the girl and say, "it's funny how my husband always tells me his out working everynight, while i'm always home with the baby baby..Isn't that right Abdi(Lets say thats his name). Then look up to him and say "well have fun with the dinner...I file for divorce this afternoon, u might want to take ur belongings out of my house ASAP". I gurantee you he'll be so shock that he can't even speak not to mention get jocked on the food right there lolol Then walk away in a manner that u r cool and casual. (Everyone else in the restaurant will probably clap for u :D )

Remember this, the girl will think he's a lier, a cheater and also walk away. She' probably slap him right there and say "U Cheating on UR WIFE u MFK" and something in between the lines lol Anywho..itsssssssssss nice way to pay him back, plus u'll have a fun ya know.

So take my advice..Cuz u not only dump him in front of the girl his dating now, but u also embarrased him in front of a crowd, making him look like a man who's married and that has cheated on his wife lol. The guy will have no guts to walk out of the restaurant with his 2 legs :D:D:D:D:D

P.S. Don't forget to run for ya life as soon as ur out of there hehe...

Hanna   

NOVA_2002

cool idea girl....I might have to suggest that to one of my girlfriends

hmm....only problem is most somalis know each other...the girl probably did her research and knows that he isn't married heheh

who is stupid enough to go out with a man that they don't know what he is about

peace

Iffah   

Looool@Nova... :D:D

That's a real good advice there! HOney take this advice. lol

Hanna

Who has the time to do research on someone's life?

honey206   
:D THANKS FOR THE REPLY YO, I REALLY APPRECIATE. BUT HEY NOVA THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. IT'S A GOOD ADVICE AND I REALLY LIKE IT :D THAT'S A GOOD IDEA I'M GONNA DO THAT JUST INCASE. THANX

aragsan   

looooooooooooooooooool@ Nova :D walaahi I’m laughing my head off ,….that was a one cool advice ,..but for me I don’t think I’ll have the guts to do just that,…. It takes whole a lot effort and courage …if it’s happens to me I’ll stick to the Old fashioned way kick him out Period no explanations Needed,…. cheater always a cheater

:rolleyes: TaTa

dear author of this topic i'm really disappointed to read what you've posted to be honset with you this topic is not what we should be asking each other this is a sick and to be plain and simple with you it's a KAFFIR mentality this topic is considered TABOO in NOMAD CULTURE and i honestly believe it should remain that coz that proves how fast we loosing our NOMADIC ID and if we continue like this very near future one somali male or female is gonna post a question more ridiculous than this like IS IT OK TO DATE A MARRIED PERSON? IS IT OK FOR OUR MOTHER/FATHER TO BRING HOME THEIR BOYFRIENDS/GIRLFRIENDS? INNAA LILLAAHI WA INNAA ILEYHI RAAJICUUN, ALLAAHUMA NAJJINAA.

so my dear brothers and sisters let's ask each other unworthy questions instead let's educate each other. :(