Sign in to follow this  
Faarax-Brawn

Cadriyad?!?!

VAleey ayeeyo Allaha u naxaristo abaayo, janatul firdows Allaha ka waraabiyo and may u all have the courage to go thru this tough time. Qofkasta wuu dhimanaa soo samir iyo iimaan. we mourn with u and ur family abaayo.

Ayeeyo was a strong and very blessed woman. She lived to 96yrs, had the fortune of seeing 5 generations after her and probably two before her. And she passed away peacefully in the most blessed time of the year. Allaha u naxariisto.

Lots of luv @ Val.

Liibaan   

Val, Ayeeyo Allah haa unaxariistu, sabar iyo iimaan dhamaan qaraabada haa ka siiyo, wakhti barakaysan ayeey dhinaca rabi u wareegtay.

Nephissa   

I'm sorry to hear about your Ayeyo Val, Allaha u naxariisto. Samir & imaan.

With that said, it's about time someone started a Tacsi thread for Val, no??

Ameen, Ameen. Thank you for all your duas. Serenity, yes she was very blessed. I can only wish the rest of us enjoy such a long lease of life and pass away as peacefully, I'A.

May Allah wash away the sins of all the Muslims who've passed away and give them access to jannah. And may Allah give the rest of us the time to ask for forgiveness and turn our lives around for the better. Ameen.

Nephy, no, there is no need. FaaraxB- sorry for turning your lovely food thread into a sad tacsi thread, it wasn't my intention.

Waad mahadsantihiin kuli.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Ameen, Ameen. Thank you for all your duas. Serenity, yes she was very blessed. I can only wish the rest of us enjoy such a long lease of life and pass away as peacefully, I'A.

May Allah wash away the sins of all the Muslims who've passed away and give them access to jannah. And may Allah give the rest of us the time to ask for forgiveness and turn our lives around for the better. Ameen.

Nephy, no, there is no need. FaaraxB- sorry for turning your lovely food thread into a sad tacsi thread, it wasn't my intention.

Waad mahadsantihiin kuli.

There is no other fitting thread to tacsi ayeeyo than this. I feel like i have known her too. Moreover,i was hoping it will die off but it kept ressurecting. The person who wanted the cadriyad got it in the first two pages.

No need for another Tacsi thread..Keep going on this one.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

[/QB]

Ameen ya Raabi. Sorry bout ur grandma's, samir iyo iman.