Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

questions questions quesions????

Shakti   

Ok. I have so many questions about Sol and its members. Since im here almost everyday, reading u guys opinions, advises, lectures, mordant comments, and praises... I think that entitles me to ask u guys some questions.. correct?

1. Why is there so so many politics threads even though nothing seems to change back home

2. Why do always complain about our people.. (Somali ppl… la de duh)

3. Wareer Badanaa!!!(aka Tuujiyee) a mr or miss??

gosh, I had so many questions b4 starting this darn thread now it all bufff …Whats with that?... anyway, I'll keep posting as I think of some more questions?

Pucca   

Answers:

1) Since there is a large number of 'elders' in this forum and seeing that these 'elders' are the topic starters it makes sense then that they'd entertain one anther and discuss*argue in some cases* the politics of a country none of them live in.... tis best you just ignore such topics, it wouldnt do you well to be unkind or rude to our sol 'elders'.

2) We as somalis have a thing for complaining, we complain if it doesnt rain, complain if it rains too much, complain if there's no food, complain if we have food but it doesnt taste right....you get my point? we complain about everything, so complaining about our people is really nothing to be surprised about, simply go with the flow and complain away...the more you complain the more somali you are. Be proud.

3) Now this is a tricky question, see after being on sol for a little over 2 yrs i've learned that genders change and its best not to expect much or ask questions; reason being you can never be quite sure whether the answer you get is the truth or not. Now dear if you're ever interested in someone it would cause a bit of a problem since no one really wants to accidently 'hit on' the wrong gender.

But take it from me...since i am just about the only person on here who'll be real and straight with you...this tuujiyee character is unknown, i've often thought of tuuji as an 'it' because i've given up tryin to figure out which side 'it' comes from *gender wise*. perhaps if you were send 'it' a pm or harass 'it' by opening a 'is tuuji a man or woman' topic you could get some answers out of 'it' or atleast get 'it' to show 'its' true colors. Either one...i wish you the best of luck.

^_^ hope that helps....do feel free to ask if you have anymore questions, i'll be more than happy to do my best to answer them.

tata!

Shakti   

Originally posted by
Pucca
:

Answers:

1) Since there is a large number of 'elders' in this forum and seeing that these 'elders' are the topic starters it makes sense then that they'd entertain one anther and discuss*argue in some cases* the politics of a country none of them live in.... tis best you just ignore such topics, it wouldnt do you well to be unkind or rude to our sol 'elders'.

Not planning 2 go there or anywhere near it

2)The more you complain the more somali you are. Be proud.

Surly that’s not true, if that’s really true than we should all be conscious about it and advise each other that all that complaining/name calling needs to stop!. I mean, if we don’t praise each others goodness who will?

3) Now dear if you're ever interested in someone it would cause a bit of a problem since no one really wants to accidently 'hit on' the wrong gender.

Lol.. well dear,I have already snatched highway-salhaanyoo fellaa from somewhere else..so I will not have any issues in this dept !

this tuujiyee character is unknown, i've often thought of tuuji as an 'it' because i've given up tryin to figure out which side 'it' comes from *gender wise*. perhaps if you were send 'it' a pm or harass 'it' by opening a 'is tuuji a man or woman' topic you could get some answers out of 'it' or atleast get 'it' to show 'its' true colors. Either one...i wish you the best of luck.

well since im New(I don’t think I said that enough) im still in my Trying phases. So it’s very crucial for me to know ppl’s gender (thus making their point more valid), ppl location, which Cat does a particle Mouse belong to.. Things like that..

u cant expect me to come and watch half a movie and not bother the next person with questions? Do ya?

^_^
hope that helps....do feel free to ask if you have anymore questions, i'll be more than happy to do my best to answer them.tata!

Pucca Truly sis, that was very generous of u to answer in such a nice manner .. i almost wanna make u promise ..that I will someday snatching ur 1st born! as sign of gratitude’s

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

seriously Tuujiye is she.. intreasting.. now, it all makes sense!

thanks miskiin..ill ebay U with intrest free

Shakti   

Originally posted by angle101:

Ok. I have so many questions about Sol and its members. Since im here almost everyday, reading u guys opinions, advises, lectures, mordant comments, and praises... I think that entitles me to ask u guys some questions.. correct?

1. Why is there so so many politics threads even though nothing seems to change back home

2. Why do always complain about
our people.. (Somali ppl… la de duh)

3. Wareer Badanaa!!!(aka Tuujiyee) a mr or miss??

gosh, I had so many questions b4 starting this darn thread now it all bufff …Whats with that?... anyway, I'll keep posting as I think of some more questions?

More questions 4 u ppl

4. How does one become a Moderator? i sure would like to have a chance in deleting ppls post! Randomaly of course *Muuhahaaa-haa*

6. What are the age range in SOL?

5.Why does it take so long for 3 O’clock 2 get here.. gosh i can sense my butt getting stoned

ps.the #'s are misplaced as Bookmark, so don't panic YET

Janna   

Originally posted by angle101:

What are the age range in SOL?

The girls all claim to be 21. Ngonge and his age group consist of: Libaax Sankataabte, Viking, Castro, Nur, Northern, Sharmarkee, Xiinfaniin, and GM, BOB, JB, and Tuujiyee will be joining the group within the next 2/3 years.

Pucca   

1. start demanding and be extra nice to current mods *extra nice to pucca* and cut the "i'll randomly delete posts" talk and i'm sure babyface admin will make you a mod in no time.

janna explained the age range perfectly...i'd say a good number of those names are well into their 50s or slowly approaching it. May allah bless our elders with long life..ameen.

ps. ^_^ you're wlc....pucca is extremely generous with the truth....i'm 21 too :cool:

Tuujiye   

loooooooooooooool How come I never seen this!!!

Pucca ileen coontaan waa ii ganbaneed and all this time in 2006 Edmonton aan isla joognay..xitaa ma iisheegeesid yaah loolxaasidun waxasadaa!!

waraa MMA horta adiga ganbar gaaban aan kugu fadhiyaa maanta ka bilaabato loooooool walaahi islaamahoo aan arki jiray building kaas kasoo bix bixi jiray aa isoo xasuusisay looool

waraa shakti kabuur! ma joogtaa wili? qandha kula su'aalo badnaatayee?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kool_Kat   

Ayeeyo Tuujiye! Shouldn't it be Ayeeyo Tuujiso? Islaan wax tuujineyso wili waleysan ayeeyo eheen, in my books... :D

Tuujiye, xaa Shakti kusuubisay to ask such question?

Originally posted by Tuujiyee:

loooooooooooooool How come I never seen this!!!

Pucca ileen coontaan waa ii ganbaneed and all this time in 2006 Edmonton aan isla joognay..xitaa ma iisheegeesid yaah loolxaasidun waxasadaa!!

waraa MMA horta adiga ganbar gaaban aan kugu fadhiyaa maanta ka bilaabato loooooool walaahi islaamahoo aan arki jiray building kaas kasoo bix bixi jiray aa isoo xasuusisay looool

waraa shakti kabuur! ma joogtaa wili? qandha kula su'aalo badnaatayee?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Maba xasuusti having wrote that ka waran, ayeeyo. :D:D:D

Qoftaas wey kuu gaftay waraa, ee 'duleelkeeda' soo xir. :D

Aaliyyah   

3) Now this is a tricky question, see after being on sol for a little over 2 yrs i've learned that genders change and its best not to expect much or ask questions; reason being you can never be quite sure whether the answer you get is the truth or not. Now dear if you're ever interested in someone it would cause a bit of a problem since no one really wants to accidently 'hit on' the wrong gender.

Lol pucca...you knew back then that ppl in here change genders. so is it some sort of trend for Sol... redface.gif

salaam