Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

Why!!!

Tuujiye   

Ok why is the topic "Qabiil" moved or Deleted?

:D:D:D

You know some of the people in this site need to relax and stop being personal on a silly forum postings lol..

Your real name or Identity is not used on the net specialy here in SOL!! So why get so mad make complains about things that don't make no harm to your real life! looool... Is just a forum posting for god sakes... Y'll get so personal and cry about it and get all emotional and shiiidh lol..

grow up and be smart about it because THIS IS JUST A NET POSTING AND IS NOT FOR REAL!!!!

If your not strong enough to deal with such basic things in life and understand it simple basic importance then what "CAQLI" ama wax garad do you have?

"oo he said something hurting to me" did I really? did you forget the character you using is nothing like the charactor you are in real life??

PEOPLE DON'T PUT YOUR PERSONAL LIFE AND WAY OF LIFE OR EMOTIONS ON THE NET!!!!! thats sign of forum posting adiction!!! Subxaana laah!!!!

I joke around and I'm never serious in here NEVER but it makes me sad to see how some of you are really small minded and get mad about words on a screen lol.. that says lots about who you are really...u could all say what ever you want of me and write what ever of me in here I won't get mad... you know why, Tuujiye is just a name on the net lol...is not really me..and if you can't seprate the two like that, then you are really in denger and you need to think of what you doing in here lol...

GROW UP DOES OF WHO ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT NET POSTINGS!!!!

I guess SOL has new faces around and is not new to me because I have bothered many friends in here before and we are good friends now lol.. But I hope does of you will understand my point one day like some people have in the past...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Tuujiye   

The point I would say something to you but then you would just run to the Admin lol..

ha isku kee soo jeedin yaah lol

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Gediid   

I agree with Tuujiye, that particular topic markaan maanta wayey waan yaabey.It should not have been deleted.Admin should have known better since that topic was just Tuujiye's way of getting certain girls attention and I am sure at the end of the day xaal wanaagsan buu ka bixin lahaa intii yareed ee ka yar qaloocatey..... smile.gif

Tuujiye   

It should not have been deleted.Admin should have known better since that topic was just Tuujiye's way of getting certain girls attention and I am sure at the end of the day xaal wanaagsan buu ka bixin lahaa intii yareed ee ka yar qaloocatey.....

loooooooooooooooooool Ma aragtay nin yahoo bajaq kaste aan rabno in aan ka tirtirno, aarabiitare waxee kasoo dhiganee Adminka lol...

Waraa nice with the cheap shot xamaaliga tahay maxaan dhahaa lol..I should call you Gadiidka bajaq yaasha gaar ahaan kuwa "aboo anigaa" lol saqajaan lol...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Gediid   

Waraa Tuuj backup aan islahaa duqa Tuujiye u noqo.Bastoolad biyo rideysaa meesha la soo gale ana Basooka weyn aan la ordaa si aan wax ka dhiciyo....LOL

Tuujiye   

bazuuke beel!! waraa cirbad mudoo aa ila soo gashay........

Laakiin saaxiiboo maxaa loo tirtiray meeshaana yaaqe?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Gediid   

Waan fahmi wayey unless someone got nasty while we was offline but if that was the case it would only have made sense if that persons particular post was deleted instead of the whole thread....

Nephissa   

Qaxqaxqax. I'm surprised Tuujiye ma lagaa dabo gamin your stinking thread.. :D .

If you want to stick around, take the higher road and attack bajaqyaasha aa u kulushahay via email, I can hook you up with couple of addresses [yes I'm giving them out :D ] it's really that simple.

Tuujiye...The deletion of your topic had nothing with its content. It was simply unfortunate casualty's of the admin's cost cutting measures.

P.S. This thread will be deleted.