Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

Where is the 'perfect' person?

Abdinuur   

Have you ever considered yourself as being the 'perfect' person for somebody? If so, then why are people having problem finding you? It wouldn't be a hard thing to pursue, right?

Don't get me wrong b/c I'm not currently seeking for the perfect girl for me b/c I'm involved wit some many other things in my life that I wouldn't have time for her. In theory, people are so anxious about finding their perfect companion, however, wouldn't you agree?

It's on.

Pucca   

Have you ever considered yourself as being the 'perfect' person for somebody? If so, then why are people having problem finding you?

Well its not like u can go about carrying a sign that says “I’m the “perfect” man/woman for you” that certainly would draw some attention, just not the kind you’d probably want.

Personally I think that the whole ‘he/she is perfect’ thing is lame, I mean you go around dating different people till you find someone you care a lot about and then fall in love then VOILA that person suddenly became ‘the One’. That person was not perfect to them till they’d gone and fallen in love, so I guess a person is only perfect in your eyes when you love them.

Dang! I cant believe I actually had something to say bout love and the ‘perfect” person (I'm a non-believer when it comes to love). Well I guess there is a first time for everything.

ciao

LuCkY   

WeLL where ELse WouLd they be but in the "Perfect Land,Located in Perfect WorLd in PLanet Perfect".Lol

No.There aint no such thing as the "Perfect Person".

i believe humans are not perfect at all! in my case, its compatibility that counts! like are you on the same level, when it comes to about feelings for each, do u see eye to eye, and have the same goals and mentality!

youthfullness, gives one though a different picture that focuses mainly on non tangable things like hollywood kinda of persona! or a khiyaali state of mind! where one concentrates non significant issues like skin color, height, and type of wardwrobe an individual posses!!

truly a wrong target!!

Intizaar   

No one is perfect, life will be boring. Like rudy said you need some one who u can see eye to eye, not some one who agrees every thing with you. Challenges and experiences are what make some one perfect and that is my two cents of the day.

Abdinuur   

Then maybe, just maybe, the ‘perfect person’ is a thing a thing of the past...so watchout when you say 'I'm looking for the perfect guy/gurl'...this was a point I was tryin to demonstrate cuz some 'people' still believe that notion. In reality, there is not such thing as the perfect person. The only perfect persons were Prophet Muhammad (PBBUH) and some of his gifted companions/wifes (closed to perfectionism) and I leave at that.

You need somebody to love you while you're looking for someone to love and perfect for you in that sense.

Its on.

king_450   

Don't y'all think it is wise first to discuss what is "Perfection" brefore we even mention who can we say a "Perfect Person".

I blv if one is sure he/she is perfect, then they will never claim to be perfect,cz the road to perfection is rough going, it needs patience.

so here is what i am putting up, if y'all can fill in these questioneries,then perhaps there might be a window of opportunity finding your so-called perfect human being. Here it is.

THE PERFECT PERSON

Complete the following descriptors with the characteristics of your idea of a PERFECT PERSON. Be as specific as possible, and be prepared to negotiate with your group about differences in opinion.

The perfect person has .....

Family_______________________________________________________________________________

Job__________________________________________________________________________________

Education____________________________________________________________________________

Salary________________________________________________________________________________

Material goods________________________________________________________________________

Other possessions_____________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________

The perfect person does .....

Society_______________________________________________________________________________

Politics_______________________________________________________________________________

Recreation___________________________________________________________________________

Religion_____________________________________________________________________________

Family_______________________________________________________________________________

Career_______________________________________________________________________________

Other activities_______________________________________________________________________

The perfect person values ___________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________

HOW WELL HAVE YOU DESCRIBED YOURSELF?

A££alaama Allaikum.

Don't get me wrong b/c I'm not currently seeking for the perfect girl for me b/c I'm involved wit some many other things in my life that I wouldn't have time for her.

...Tanta-tadan wax badan ayaan maqlay. Xusuusnow, wax shaki ahi iigama jiraan inaadan waqti u hayn amuuraha caynkaas ah!

Salaam.

A££alaama Allaikum.

Markan aan su'aasha wixii aan awoodo ku darsado. Haddi qof walibaa qabo in uu qof kale u yahay 'qofkii isaga/iyada ahaa/ahayd', maxay u adag tahay?

Jawaabtii oo gaaban = CALAF. Joogsi.

'Attitude'-kuna qeyb weyn buu ka qaataa? Gaalada faajeerka ah baa tiraa: ' Good attitude helps you to get laid ' amba wax sidaa oo kale ah.

Hadal badani haan ma buuxshee, wey-na-kaa.

Salaam.

^^ Wa salaam GJ

Originally posted by Geel-Jire:

Good attitude helps you to get laid

LoL...havent heard that b4. :D

Regarding the topic, I wonder if 'perfection' could be in the eye of the beholder, much like 'beauty'?

Kaafi, I consider myself to be perfectly imperfect. icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

Waraa ani waxaandhanwaxaa iigu daran kan calanka mareykanka wato. taraq iikeena howdiisa aan kacshee...

Perfect wax ah waa jiraa..Ilaaheey abuurkiisa aaperfect ah. Qofkale oo noqon karo majiro...

Ck lol..Ani waa marjin lahaa..lol..

x_quizit   

As most ppl have already said, perfect beings do not exist, but what one should look for when they are seeking a mate, is someone who is perfect for them, meaning that the 2 ppl would complement each others' personalities and behavior, hence, resulting in a perfect match. To look for the perfect person is fruitless, b/c it does not guarantee if such a person were to ever exist, that u would get along, therefore, concentrate on a merge, rather than unrealistic perfection.