Sign in to follow this  
raula

Happy Holidays and New Year!

Wiilo   

raula i'm also watching Oprah too :D

Dawaco walaalshiis haa waa run marka sidaa la yiraahdo, balse haddii sida kala loo eego it is not our holiday. Besides tittle baaba laga cararayaa :D

Raula dear same to u and stay "Warm" :D

Go figure:..........

raula   

^^^^shaah noo kari waan soo socdaye :Dicon_razz.gif

Walaahi its darn COOOOOOOOOLD outside I dont even wanna look out the window :mad:

king_450   

Raula you have every right to wish what ever you feel, but it is also our right to advise and enlighten each other. so here it goes read it,!

O Muslims!

Celebrating the holidays and the occasions of the Kuffar is certainly Haram. You are not permitted to do it. Nor are your rulers allowed to make these (Kufr) holidays as official holidays, since it is an imitation of the Kuffar.

Celebrating the Christian holidays, such as Christmas and the Christian New Year is part of the Western culture that is imposed on the Muslims. In imposing such culture, the West intended for the Muslims to accept and recognise the Christian rituals, and believe in the equality of Christianity with Islam. We pray to Allah (swt) that the Muslims do not start celebrating the Jewish holidays as they have been celebrating the Christian ones.

Now y'all know this fact ,you choose which bath you want take?

juba   

good lord some people take things way to serious!

Raula is just wishing everyone a happy new year. whats wrong with that! why do some pple in here have to change everything into some sort of argument! New Year has nothing to do with christianity infact its a occasion that the world celebrates.

anyway, raula happy new year to you to smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

Happy holidays to all!

Who said anything about celebrating????? :rolleyes:

I personally love this time of year, I'm at home with my family. I'm not celebrating anything but at the same time reviewing the past year. It may not be the Islamic new year, but its a welcome break from the rat race.

The next year. will be a BIG year, so i'm actually preparing more than reviewing.

nafta   

^^^ on that note;

I wish you all an exiting and joyful year ahead, to all the nomads preparing for their exams I wish you all Success!!...don't you dare fail, i like my shoulders dry icon_razz.gif

To those who are suffering from the flu and qandho...ilhay haa ku caafiyo.

To those who lost their dear ones in the past year...ilahey haa u naxariisto

To the rest...May your year ahead be blessed

Amiin

raula   

^^^Indeed Amin & many blessings to all. Yes North-who said anything about celebrating :rolleyes: Juba many thx.

Ma'salaama-stay positive all.

Blessed   

:D Looks like we can all do with somerest and to recharge our batteries with some positivity.

Thanks raula, have fun be good and lay of the EG - it give you calool wayn :Dicon_razz.gif

I pray Allah makes this the year of realisation and victory for Muslims.

Blessed   

^^ :D:D No, I saw your latest pics dee. Didn't fancy doing qarxis on ya but you asked for it icon_razz.gif

Anyhoot.. I want ultra radiant skin by May.. any tips?

raula   

^^^^loooooooooooooool@qarxis-bet you were jealous eh icon_razz.gif yeah I know-its not even bikini season yet and I got that body-Mama mia ;) Tips you say? You better inaad isku doobtid malab, oatmeal mask, and some caano to calm the body icon_razz.gif otherwise if all dont work employ the "emergency kit" on May-BRONZER :D;) plz and plz drink plenty of water and some sit ups every nite :cool:

Blessed   

^^jealous I am. I've always wanted to be a xilwa in the Masri context- the poem about the uses of gabadh with xalus always filled me with nostalgia :D and for that reason I'll pass on the sit ups.. ;)

Laakin, milk to calm the body...?? now, you wanna explain that?