Sign in to follow this  
raula

Happy Holidays and New Year!

raula   

To all nomads: Insha-allah May Allah guide us through another smooth & blessed year-Amin. I wish all you and your families a blessed, productive, and positive year. May Allah forgive all our sins and guide us to the right path-Amin.

To my sijui mates: Nawatarajia heri na njema kila wakati.

*like the OGOPA song: tukule nyama choma....siku kuu icon_razz.gif:D

Ma'salaama

RAULA

Raula, U too have a good one... to make u envy of me..I am goin to Nairobi on Saturday....hehehe...

"Tukule nyama choma..siku kuu" ---- walks away whisling -- and hemmms away..laa lalaa laaa dhan dhan dhaaan....

Cheers nomads

Wiilo   

Dear raula walaalo aad iyo aad baad ugu mahadsantahay dhammaan cudacaada. Laakiin raula Islam baanu nahaye goor maan bilownay inaan u Dabaaldegno san cusub :confused:

Go figure:..........

Happy holidays and new year Dear ,,,,, thanks for the ducada ,,,, and wish you the same ,,,,

Waxaan rajaynaya sannadka cusubi inuu noqdo kii umadda soomaaliyeed ay ka faa'iidaysan lahayd ee u horseedi lahaa nabad, midnimo iyo wax wada qabsi ,,,,,

Horta dadkeena waxaan ku nacay iyagoo wixii khaldan garanaaya ayay haddana isku maqiiqaan,

qof waliba wuu garanayaa inuu sanadkii gaalada yahay haddana hadhow baad arkaysaa qofkii ku lahaa ma gaalaanu nahay oo xaflado iyo partiyo ku socda oo ku leh waa Happy new year ,,,, Mucjiso ,,,, sowkii shalay is xariifinayay ,,, markaa kollayba dayn mayno oo mar dhow baa invitation la inoo keeni doonaaye ,,,, just Happy New Year

Wiilo   

J'baro what are u trying to say :confused: Annagaa dhaheyna inaga daaya isla markaan sameyneyno waxa aan dadka ka celineyno :confused:

Anyways; waa qalad inaan niraahno happy holidays 'cause it is not our holiday, balse qofkii raba dee wuu dhihikaraa oo isagaa iqtiyaar leh, balse weytahay inaan xumaanta leyska reebo...

Wabillaah:.........

Adiga kuuma jeedo ,,, don't get it wrong ,, waxaan ka hadlayaa guud ahaan soomaalida ,,, waa xaq in xumaanta la iska reebo waana runtaa ,,,,

Horta aniga shaqadaan fasax ka ahay maalintaas sidaas awgeed baan happy holiday u leeyahay coz it's my holiday :D:D not the holiday of Gaalada ,,,,,,, just personnal,,

Sanadka cusubna kollayba waa ka aan ku xisaabtanno marka aan shaqo tegeyno, wax baranayno, mushahar qaadanayno ,, appointment samaynayno and so on ,, markaa hadii uu sanadkaasi dhamaaday mid cusubina bilaabmayo ,, ilaahay khayr ha inooga dhigo

Wiilo   

Ma'ahan inaan ku garan waaye balse waxaa ila foolxumaatay sida aad adiga iyo raula ba aad hadalka u dhigteen oo aad tiraahdeyn "Happy Holidays" sida inay annagu inoo tahay holiday,, I din't take it in a wrong way, of course I got it what u meant it.................

Wabillaah:...........

OG_Girl   

Originally posted by: Raula

To all nomads: Insha-allah May Allah guide us through another smooth & blessed year-Amin. I wish all you and your families a blessed, productive, and positive year. May Allah forgive all our sins and guide us to the right path-Amin.

Ameen , Thanks sweetie and to you too.

Happy new year baby girl.

For others, just get alife and stop complaining about every single thing in this life . Is that hard to say Thank you When people wish you Happyness :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Somali, what a people!!!

PS:Stop hijicking topics will you :confused:

Salam

dawoco   

Raula thnx sis, same to you.

Wiilo if we are going to be technical we are all on holiday, free from working and studying and Raula could be reffering to us taking a break from the rat race while these gaalo decorate a tree and re-charging for a new year in regards to our daily lives:)

But then again, i could be wrong, so explain urself Raula icon_razz.gif

raula   

^^^^exactly my sentiments-dawaco-thx for understanding. First Salaamz to all and hope you are enjoying your breaks/days etc.

My wishes to you all were not meant so in regards to chrismas or other infidel holidays. All I meant was that for those who have the lit' break to spend it with families, loved ones etc-I wish them well. That's all. Iam not encouraging anyone to celebrate new year or other holidays.

To some this is the only time we can get to spend it fully with our families. Enjoy your breaks.

*here Iam watching OPRAH giving presents to S.African school children-oh so sad the calamities that surround them, and how extravagant we are in the west. So sad :(

Legend of ZU :mad: usikuje karibu yangu basi-walaahi nitararua hiyo ticket :D

Orgilaqe, Og-gal, JB, dawaco, wiilo, and again to all nomads-thx all and likewise dears.

Ma'salaama all-stay focused and be positive.