Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

UK First: Woman to lead Mixed Congregation

roobleh   

What's wrong if a woman leads a prayer where she is secluded and all u hear is her voice?

Does that gonna cause men to entertain other ideas? How is this different when a male is leading the prayer?

chubacka   

its called bidah (introducing something new to the religion) and its uncalled for. Are there not enough muslim imams to lead jumac salah?

It seems she is jst trying to prove a political point about women's rights in Islam but it seems very misguided.

And this lady is not secluded in leading the prayer and men and women are mixed in the salah. It jst seems a complete joke.

If you want to pray, pray properly, why ppl would go and mess around with their salah like that is hard to understand.

peasant   

If i was there i would i get very close to the sister praying beside me.. Just to prove a point that sheep and a lion dont intermingle..

Nephissa   

^ brave sheep indeed!

War heedhe, anoo kaligay ah baan qabaa concentration problem, waaba nin igu soo ag tuji!!! waxaa ka dhici lahayd sidii ninkii Arabka yiri: ana tacbaan abuuyii jadan, wa jaa'a abiihim sakaraat [anoo aabahay qatyaan ka ah uu aabihiis oo tacbaan ah ii keenay.] Ninka igu ag tukanaayo caawa iyo beri saan cidiyahiisa lugaha u dayaayo oon u leeyahay; war ba'aaa ma miishaar baaa, muu waxan iska jaro.. salaadaaba iga jabi laheed. Acuudu bilaah.

Horta gabdhaha "islaamka" dhankooda maxaa mar kasta nalooga soo galaa. Weli waa ii dhiman yahay nin "muslim" aha ama sheeganayo oo headlines-ka sameeya.

Naagtaan waxaa ka waalan kuwa ku daba tukanaya. kuwa aay tujisay ma dariiqyada laga soo aruurshay koleey muslim saxa kuma dabatukanaye