Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

A New Generation of Somali Women

I am not afraid to speak the truth and shouldnt made to feel like an outcast. This is the underlining root cause of all our probelms. there is no deference and consensus among Somali people. All the liberals can writing what they like, its not impressing anyone!

^ I agree.

This is a discussion forum, and the girls in the video are fair game for criticism ... they are already on youtube so they are not being 'exposed'.

you know people there is a thing as being too politcally correct ... there is no shame in pointing out what is wrong.

is not a question of them being fair game is what benefits would anyone ( including the girls themselves) gain from bringning this to our attention.

As someone has said before what they need is nasteexo and the best to do that is privelty not through public means.

If u think we need to discuss a problem that exists within our community then is best to raise in general terms rather picking on a specific persons.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by chocolate & honey:

Oh Drum Roll plz...here comes self-rightousness :rolleyes: . First of all, You can't be questioning people's faith in Allah based on their lack of criticism of their sisters/brothers.

Second, rushing to condemn and gossip about your fellows muslims doesnt make you neither a pious person nor a "good" Muslim and
thats what this mediocre thread comes down to.

Third, no one said it was acceptable islamically but we just didnt JOIN the gossip wagon and for that you put forth a hadith? :confused:

They have a choice. If you know them personally u nasteexay and if you dont, pray for them but plz dont mount the high horse by degrading them further :rolleyes:

Oh hell, someone give me Drum Rolls PLZZZZZZ!!! Is this same person who posted this about her own relative not too long ago, trying to give us a lecture about gossip? XASHAC KULILAX IYO SHAAX KULUL!!! I wonder what airing your own relatives sexual escapades and marriage break-down, in a public forum like this, makes you walaashiis?

Naga daa hee marka, meesha waala wada xantamaayee, xaanta noowada... icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by -MARX-:

I know both of them. These girls were good girls. But now they are a disgrace to every Somali person in the world. How could they bring themselves to dress like that and behave likes its nothing!
;)

They are the British version of Sugar Rush from Toronto, Canada! The similarities are only too obvious!

On a different video, they mention they are from Somaliland! this cant be authenticated! pending further research! - They are also talking about smoking Weed, Obama and pan-africanism,

These girls are bananas!!

LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM

none of that candy sweet outback (canadian) crap

marx dude, what have you been smoking! where is the tirade coming from? you scared of the girls charm?

Malika   

^LOL,We sure did gossip on that thread, bisinka!

C&H,your posts are very interesting baal eeg how many folks remember exactly what you said in most threads..Lol

MZanzi   

lol KK, I have been watching their video It looks like a generic action game kinda sexy though ..Rajabetada aaba icawirtay aniga xaax

^ Sorry been too busy to hang with y'all lately my first afternoon off in like 2 new moons..

Though disappointed by your filfy comment embargo - dunno where you got the idea - i've been over worked, under paid, and many other types of unders. and how's you, loving the girls no doubt

^ rocking tee's already.. with

these gurls are rocking norf london - as well as rearranging our colour shock receptors.

how good?

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Wax lagu dhoolacaseeyo maha mayaalee, what did you think of the video?
:D
See ii tahay?

Eeddo, there were nothing shocking at all. Video is kinda amateur to say the least and the dress code/hairdo were bit colorful and tasteless, but they did it for reason methinks. Kinda Mizzy Elliot without the money!

For the Kix kixda, gabarta si aa karbuuno u saartay dee.