Sign in to follow this  

Bad SOL Jokes

Tuujiye wuu wareerey. What had happened? He forgot to write "wareer badanaa!!!" in a reply.

:D

Wait, wait, it gets better.

- Knock knock.

- Who's there?

- Peacenow and I'm with the immigration officials. Leave the boat immediately.

Wait! There's more.

What do you get when you merge a Celine Dion song with a BNP leaflet? Maximus Powers :D

Well, the title was a big give-away.

Tuujiye   

^^^Kii ciraaq maan soodhajinaa? JB lool kaas xitaa mardhaw waa labadali doonaa I think..quraanka in laga tirtiro ayaa laga yaabaa...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Chimera   

Originally posted by 2+2=5:

What do you get when you merge a
Celine Dion
song with a BNP leaflet? Maximus Powers
:D

Its Diane Warwick actually. :D

I've got one; A week ago Murudii and Rudy were driving through Minnesota, until Murudii's mind accidently opened a blackhole in space and sucked the two friends in. They eventually ended up on the other side of the universe, on a planet called Akakaka inhabited exclusively by an intellectually advanced male specie called Vokroks. They made Murudii their leader, for in the land of advanced intellectuals Murudii is King. Rudy however, after a few weeks of seeing no women, including his 20 ex-wives, noticed that he was mentally breaking down to the point of practicing Buraanbuur by himself, a dance he very much appreciated during his time on Earth. The realisation of this was the stroke that broke the Camel's back. He took the nearest spaceship and abandoned Murudii on his newfound Kingdom, disappearing in the blackness of Space. Rudy is still missing....., but if your tech savvy there are certain radio frequencies that every now again pick up a strange distant male voice hymning ''waka..THUM THUM waka..Thum thum....Thum Thum Thum Thum aaahhh woooooooo Clap Clap Clap''

Why... did...you..have...to..revive...this...thread.

It's embarrassing enough I wrote them, but why revive?

Your story was kinda good. In some weird way. Was it even meant to be a joke? It reads more like a story.