Sign in to follow this  
SeeKer

S Korea helping women or taking the mickey?

SeeKer   

korea.jpg

A while back I heard about S korea and their pink parking spots. I remember thinking how odd to have parking spots designated to only women. Now since its October and everybody is pink crazy I googled the bit about the parking spots.

The parking spots are wider than normal and next to entry/exits. Some say its because women are bad drivers and others say its to give women who wear heels shorter walk times. What do you think?

SeeKer   

I think they were being brilliant! :cool:

Can they import that idea in the US. I would love to park closer to the shopping doors. My calves can't quiet take the long walk to my car especially in jimmy%20choo%20oopshi.jpg

Ms DD   

That is beautiful..only on my shelf. I have never worn high heals and once that i did, foolka hore ayaa iga hooban lahaa!

How do they walk in that?

As for the parking spots, i think it would help to park the car as far away as possible from the entry/exits as those few minutes jimicsi is needed.

SeeKer   

^^ Lol you are like my cuz who buys high heels and wears them for a few minutes and the rest of the time they are under a chair or in her closet.

I do think you burn calories wearing heals though. Walking in those shoes requires toned gastonemius muscles. icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

^^ Its 9 am here. Its bloody snowing outside and unfortunately my insomnia is on hyperdrive these days. So no wonder you are getting your times mixed up. icon_razz.gif

But I still love you for telling me off!

Naden   

The only thing I would like to see in a parking lot, especially at big malls, is a sharp shooter on the roof to quickly shoot and kill these offenders:

1. My car is so big, I will park in 2 spots or leave 1 cm between mine and yours.

2. My wife is pregnant and my sympathy pregnancy allows me to park in the designated spot.

3. I'm packing my van with the bells and whistles of middle class (snotty kids and lots of shopping bags), I will need a full 20 minutes to get into the vehicle.

4. I am over 60 and I don't give a damn about anyone. Just try to walk behind or infront of me and I will drag your bleeding, dying body under my wheels.

5. My sports car means I can go 60 in a parking lot.

Fcuk this pink nonsense, get rid of the parasites of parking lots :mad: