Sign in to follow this  
Wigad

Do we stop doing cibadah when we are little

Wigad   

The last time i picked up a kitab was along time ago how about u guys do you do anything religous with in the day or are we all the same chasing adoonyo that we will never catch.

Wigad   

wait let me refrase that when we were little kids our parents use to force us to read quran and pray sunnah and stuff like that but when we grow up do we stob i surtainly did. hope u get my point not that good in this language called english

Khalaf   

Originally posted by khalid bin waleed:

The last time i picked up a kitab was along time ago how about u guys do you do anything religous with in the day or are we all the same chasing adoonyo that we will never catch.

You hear that the dunya is not for the believer, its for the kafir ect. Why they say that horta? I remember the imam talkin about a particular incident, when one of the companions ra said he will only devout his life in worship, nothin else! And another companion ra corrected him and said your life has a right on you, your family has right on, (dunya)ect. somthin like that, jest of it is islam is the middle path, not to be exterme nor negligent, you are supposed to work for the dunya, enjoy your life, but also work for the hearafter at the same time by worshiping Allah Most Great, and the 5 prayers help us with that.

u gotta read the koran...i cant tellya how many times it saved my life, and the flip side, u get ajar for aaxiiro...! u remember that... one day we all be there.

leave the kitab by your bed side. this way its within reach easily.

u get ajar for
aaxiiro

:D:D:D

Back to the topic, Thanks for reminding me ,, it's been long time since i read the Quran ,,, I should change this.

Nehanda   

For me, the hardest part was rejecting the silly excuses I would normally use for not reading the Quran or praying.

Everything has to be niyaa, hence you have to truly want to adhere to the principles and guidance set by Allah. Plus it does help befriending people who love Allah and truly worship him.

Aaliyyah   

Insha allah we should all strive to increase our Iman , and what better way than reading the koran.

Rudy you gave a good suggestion, it is good to keep the koran close by.

May Allah guide us and show us the right path. Amin

wa salaamu alaikum

..or are we all the same chasing adoonyo that we will never catch.

Chasing adoonyo? AS in aduunyo? OMG, for a moment there I thought you meant where we chasing adoonyaasha as in n*ggers...but oh well, I still chase aduunka, and I do sometimes carry my Kitaab in my work brief case, I read few pages a day, I do admit, I don't do it everyday but I'm trying to change that.

My Kitaab has the english and somali translation as well as the arabic version, its my favourite book to read, it even comes before my sidney sheldon novels.( I will miss the old man, Bloodline, as well as Best laid plans are my all time favourite books)

Khayr   

Rudy, MashaAllah-I impressed.

LayzieGirl,

I have a hard time believing you because your responses on SOL do not reflect of a mind set of someone that holds the Quran dear to them, wallahu yalim!

But maybe you have changed recently and to hear that you do carry the Quran with you regualarly is a pleasant suprise, walhamdulillah!

Ibtisam   

^^^who are you to judge dear, just saying Maashaallah will do.

Rudy, smile.gif I see sometimes you are blessed enough to make sense.

Pujah   

I am pleasantly surprised at Rudy and Lazygal somehow I pictured them to know where the nearest Koran was and here they both keep it close enough.

Maansha Allah!

I have a hard time believing you because your responses on SOL do not reflect of a mind set of someone that holds the Quran dear to them, wallahu yalim!

I expected you to come out and say something like, "you had a hard time believing I was a practicing muslim".(You disappoint me khayr)

Oh wait, maybe your kind would also have hard time believing that I pray regularly too?

I guess for someone to read the Quran once in a while or pray regularly, they have to carry a sign on their forehead, or in this case, send you the 411 on it.(soon you will be asking for people to get your approval eh?)

What an aqli you got, bless you.