Sign in to follow this  
LADYHOVA

A FEW ?S I HAVE ABOUT BLCK PPL

LADYHOVA   

1. WHY DO SOME BLACK PEOPLE GOTTA BE SO MEAN SOMETIMES?

2. WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE CALLED BLACK PEOPLE IF THEY BROWN?

3. WHY BLACK PEOPLE LIKE TO EAT CHICKEN AND CHITTERLINGS(CHITLENS)AND NECKBONES?

4. WHY EVERYTIME A GROUP OF BLACK PEOPLE GET TOGETHER SOMEBODY THINK SOMETHINS GOIN DOWN?

5. WHY DO SOME BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS GOTTA SAY THOSE YO MAMA JOKES?

6. WHY DO SOME BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS BE PLAYIN AROUND BUT WHEN SOMEBODY PLAYS BACK AND THEY GET MAD THEY ALWAYS SAY "STOP MAN YOU PLAY TOO MUCH" (Y'ALL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT")

7.WHY IS A MAJORITY BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYZ LATE?

8. WHY DO SOME BLACK PEOPLE GOTTA BE SO LOUD?

9.WHY CAN'T WE GIVE COUNTRY MUSIC A CHANCE?

10. WHY DO CERTAIN BLACK PEOPLE BE ALL MEAN AND CUSSIN ONE MINUTE AND 5 MINUTES LATER THEY BE TALKIN BOUT THEY PROPER AN THEY NEVA CUSS AN ISH?

11.WHY DO SOME BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS GOTTA MAKE EXCUSES?

DON'T GET ME WRONG I'M BLACK BUT SOMETIMES I WONDER ABOUT THIS STUFF.

Lady Hova,

Why are you generalising black people?

Why are you asking these questions as if you are not black yourself?

Why does your tone sound like that of white folks?

I suggest you make friends with other black people then you would understand more about the african american culture!!

why they do that here are the answers

#1 every one is mean sometime white or black or yellow

#2 we call black people black because they are black

#3 we eat chicken because is better than ham

#4 something is going down you have to figured out

#5 we make jokes about mommas because we love ma

#6 when playing time up you should know and stop

#7 only we are late when we have see white people

#8 yea we are loud because we are not gossipping about the people sitting next us like white people do

#9 country music is just guitar playing no sound or music

i was just playing a long with you sis we are one people under one God black,white, yellow.and you should never generalize people

Originally posted by LADYHOVA:

1. WHY DO SOME BLACK PEOPLE GOTTA BE SO MEAN SOMETIMES?

2. WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE CALLED BLACK PEOPLE IF THEY BROWN?

3. WHY BLACK PEOPLE LIKE TO EAT CHICKEN AND CHITTERLINGS(CHITLENS)AND NECKBONES?

4. WHY EVERYTIME A GROUP OF BLACK PEOPLE GET TOGETHER SOMEBODY THINK SOMETHINS GOIN DOWN?

5. WHY DO SOME BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS GOTTA SAY THOSE YO MAMA JOKES?

6. WHY DO SOME BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS BE PLAYIN AROUND BUT WHEN SOMEBODY PLAYS BACK AND THEY GET MAD THEY ALWAYS SAY "STOP MAN YOU PLAY TOO MUCH" (Y'ALL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT")

7.WHY IS A MAJORITY BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYZ LATE?

8. WHY DO SOME BLACK PEOPLE GOTTA BE SO LOUD?

9.WHY CAN'T WE GIVE COUNTRY MUSIC A CHANCE?

10. WHY DO CERTAIN BLACK PEOPLE BE ALL MEAN AND CUSSIN ONE MINUTE AND 5 MINUTES LATER THEY BE TALKIN BOUT THEY PROPER AN THEY NEVA CUSS AN ISH?

11.WHY DO SOME BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS GOTTA MAKE EXCUSES?

DON'T GET ME WRONG I'M BLACK BUT SOMETIMES I WONDER ABOUT THIS STUFF.

I am not black according to my skin and the very definition from the dictionaries, thank you very much. I am damn Soomaali. Proud to be Soomaali to the fullest. And I won't bother answering those questions since they are purely irrelevant to Soomaali community. What is next--that I am bantu?? orangerolleyes.gif

Aah...I had to say that. smile.gif

Macsalaama.

LADYHOVA   

opinionated

Lady Hova,

Why are you generalising black people?

Why are you asking these questions as if you are not black yourself?

Why does your tone sound like that of white folks?

I suggest you make friends with other black people then you would understand more about the african american culture!!

why u sayin that my 'TONE'is that of white folks.. first of all i'm SOMALIAN an i was jus askin these questions so dat i can get answers not more questions ishh, an i am not generalizin black ppl so u don lik this poste than DONT reply to it an plus i got nuff friends that r from different race's an most of them are african american

an diamond princess, i've always wondered why i asked these questions an i asked nuff ppl bout it an they r also black an they dont kno the answers stil.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

I am not black according to my skin and the very definition from the dictionaries, thank you very much. I am damn Soomaali. Proud to be Soomaali to the fullest. And I won't bother answering those questions since they are purely irrelevant to Soomaali community. What is next--that I am bantu??

WHHHAT? i really wasnt talkin bout the'somaali community, an i aint sayin that ur not somali, an be as proud as u can be, an >>thats the actual definition of BLACK in the dictionaries link u posted.3. A negro; a person whose skin is of a black color, or shaded with black; esp. a member or descendant of certain African races.

Black

A member of a racial group having brown to black skin, especially one of African origin.

An American descended from peoples of African origin having brown to black skin; an African American-