Sign in to follow this  
hanuman

are somalis a mixture of people

Zafir   

Me: so, you were unconscious, and they pulled you from the bucket. What happened then?

Hanuman: Mr.danyer gave me a articial insemination-you know, mouth-to-mouth.

:D:D

Maf Kees   

Zafir. I told you not to tell anybody! I can expect a letter from the DA's office any day now.

Hey guys I'm off to the chatroom. This hanuman was fun, but I think she needs some time to get to know herself.

Zafir   

^^A mirror would help perhaps LooL finding one's self usually begins at home nooh. :D

Ps: The deal between me and my management is that I can post on Sol (or as they call it Somali camel site) all day-long but I can not chat.

Maf Kees   

Nobody is there. Except for two guys I'm not to sure about. Guess I'm stuck with you here.

Well I could have told hanuman the truth. I'm truly not a fullblooded ethnic Somali, but I don't think she's looking for that. I can recognise conversations where women are only interested in one topic: themselves. Either that or she's subtly fishing for compliments.

A very smart girl.

Pucca   

this..this was one very interesting topic.

to add to whatever was said here...

pucca is part korean...

Rahima   

Danyeer, Zafir and Castro,

The three of you are absolute xaasidiin.

Stop picking on the newbies :mad: .

Baashi   

Wlc hanuman,

Yes there are all kinds of Somalis with different ethnic background. There are Bantus (pure Negros), Baajuunis, Persians, Indians, Bravenese, and Somalis (majority) who believe (some of them) that they have Arab blood in them.

The truth (in my estimation) is Somalis are Negros with alien blood. Proximaty of other races such as Arabs and inter-continetal commerce between different races (Indians, Persians, and what not) have facilitated the inter-racial marriages.

At the end of day you are an African (color and locality). However, there is no shame in embracing your heritage.

Enjoy ur stay.

Maf Kees   

Somalis are not a mixture. Look at the Masai, they are slightly more negroïd than Somalis and are they mixed? I think Somalis are just Somalis. Been like this since ever. Just shows you how Black, White etc. does not exist. It's just political, but Allah's creations cannot be categorised. I don't know but it might be even bordering Shirk.