Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

loooooooooooool

Ibtisam   

^^That is not funny! :mad: Why did she slap him, piece of trash if she did not want to get slapped. I wished he knocked out her teeth. iga daa he has a soft slap, I would've knocked her to another planet. Uuuf. The one beating him up just wants to get up her skirt...well what there is of it. :rolleyes: Miskeen they made him cry and beat him up. :eek:

Fabregas   

not funny, u aint got no funny bone girl!

and dat guy aint no miskeen, bal if he slap he back, why is here he crying and the girl isn't? lool@ how can shee slabe he!

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool.

BG because you silly man, he got jumped by 40 indian guys, while she got a hug from the dude in the pink. Let 40 Indians jump you and tell me if you don't cry. :D

Fabregas   

reminds of a timijilic alkoholic u tried to touch up a tamil women on da bus, she slapped him, and then he poured all his beer over her head!ouch

Kool_Kat   

JB, as I saw the title 'looooool', I thought to myself - ar kan iyo loooolkiisaanba iska dhex arkay...Dhagahaaba idilaaci rabay saan u qoslaayay...Walahi, I know feel a headache coming on... :mad: Ala cunahaaaaaaaa...

BG, so not funny...Naxdin baaban ka qaaday! Wuu ku sugay laakiin...

Faheema.   

looool@how can she slap...you baastadh :D I kept rewinding the first few seconds....did she think she was in Bollywood slapping him like that :D

Thanks for the laugh BG.