Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

A Shortage of Good Somali Women?

Naden   

Originally posted by -MARX-:

The liberal minded sister said she would consider marrying a non-Somali, and the other sister asked her if the
stigmatism
attached to that would not bother her.

You would sincerely hope that a PhD candidate would know the difference between 'stigmatism' and 'stigma'. Unless the snooty girls have a problem with wonky eyeballs.

Cara.   

^Well, it's a PhD candidate in Political Science, what do you expect?

What's wrong, Marx? Your recent trolling seems to have lost its bite. Instead of "a shortage of good Somali Women?" the old Marx would have titled the topic "Bile-filled Hags: Somali Women and the Epidemic of Child Cannibalism".

Well, it's a PhD candidate in Political Science, what do you expect?

What's wrong, Marx? Your recent trolling seems to have lost its bite. Instead of "a shortage of good Somali Women?" the old Marx would have titled the topic "Bile-filled Hags: Somali Women and the Epidemic of Child Cannibalism".

:D:D:D:D Ala hooyoy, my head hurts from laughing this hard. Horta, what is " A PHD Candidate" and I hope to God he didnt put that on what I can only assume to be his bussiness card :confused:

It makes them even look sadder and lonely when they spew out such nonesense, do people really cry for attention this hard :rolleyes:

As for the topic, in NG's words stuff and nonesense!

MZanzi   

^^^ Sometimes a picture isn't worth a thousand words

Ps.So, what the picture *tells* us isn't actually very much when compared with ur topic...

war hablaha iska dhici ninyoho icon_razz.gif