Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Men with sexist views 'earn more'

Ibtisam   

^^So after all waax ku hayeh nin laan. Are you telling me waaxaad laa qaalinisey was due to no men. :D So now with Che help we can expect new attitude miyia?

:D:D @ due to no men ,,,,, hahahaha

Nin la'aantu dhibtaasay leedahay ,,, you sound like a mad dog, park like a jungle dog and go around the circles just like a mad dog ,,,,,,,,,

YAA LIIBAANAY OO LABEEYAY ,,,, :D

nuune   

^^^ Siph hada wey yara dagtey, wixii naga aamusiiyeyba Ilaah kheyr ha siiyo, gabadha wehel la'aan unbey aheyd waxa kadeedka ku hayey ee cunaha qallajiyey kalxamahana ay la ingageen

nuune

don’t forget to say Ameen :D

I don’t mind ur foul language however u can not deny that the somali men are great disappointment to everyone and have managed to obliterate everything around us. So tell me why should the somali women contribute to their existence?

Open any news paper and u sure to see how the somali men are savaging the country. Open any family house doors and u sure to find how the somali men is destroying their family due to lack of self motivation and keen interest in fulfilling their sexual desire, et cetera et cetera et cetera et cetera et cetera

so, I’ve start this proletarian campaign to get the Somali Women to be more vigilant and help them to stop settling for these no-gooders, Until things change. Somali women have to start something from somewhere(have it be from a vanity prospective).And inshallah I shall succeed because the truth never fails. smile.gif

nuune   

^^^ Ceh, :D:D waaba riwaayad socoto gabadhan, she is my fav SOL already :D

Siph, way to go, nimanka dhan bistoolad u wada qaado madaxa ka toogo smile.gif

BTW, Aamiin, no foul language from me dear