Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Men with sexist views 'earn more'

The study, carried out by researchers at the University of Florida, was conducted on a large scale, with 12,686 men and women interviewed in 1979, when they were aged between 14 and 22, and three times in the following two decades, the last time in 2005.

web page

NGONGE   

^^ I am usually on the opposite side to what my friend A&T believes. We agree on minor issues such as the treatment of women and the like but we disagree on all the major matters. :D

NGONGE   

^^ See? See? That's the type of woman I dislike. They roll their eyes and make no comment. Then they storm to their bedrooms, cry on their pillows and phone their girlfriends to take about how sexist men are.

Don't roll your eyes at me again, short lady.

Old man, me short I don’t think so dear am taller than you….

As for the rest, looooooooool@ Then they storm to their bedrooms, cry on their pillows and phone their girlfriends to take about how sexist men are. You wish.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: @NG

They earn more not because they are sexist it’s because they have more testosterone than the average Che type.

These man are aggressive and know how mingle and how to go after what they seek.

I wonder if the solution for the somaliyan men is one injection away?