Sign in to follow this  
Raage

A Morning In The Life Of A Farax

ooh you mommies boys

i am usually out of my house by 5.30-6.00 in the morning and back 7-8 in the evening.This has been my regime since i was a kid at my parentshouse and that was before i became 16

Originally posted by Raage:

6:40am--i head towards the shower...

6:55am--come out of the shower brush teeth, wash face...

What is this? Qabees daanyeeer? My average qabees--and it isn't a bath--takes at least 35 minutes minimum and one hour maximum. I ain't a girl either.

Yours seems like the old qabees one caag biyo la isku shub shubi jiray.

Jacpher   

My average qabees--and it isn't a bath--takes at least 35 minutes minimum and one hour maximum. I ain't a girl either.

That's too much time in beytu-raaxa bro.

Rahima   

I'm a dental care freak. I even keep a toothbrush at work to brush after lunch.

Hehe, member of the same freak club here :D . I brush my teeth at least four times a day. Always before fajr, before breakfast, when I get home and before sleep. Usually though I brush at work or uni also.

As for breakfast, most mornings I eat nothing at all, I can’t bring myself to walk over to the kitchen and put something together, I miss mom dukes so much --- should have married before leaving home.

I was going to comment on the breakfast issue and tell you how it’s the most important meal of the day blah blah then I read the rest of the paragraph.

What? :eek:

Marry so that a woman can cook for you! I cannot believe you animal farm, you of all people. :mad: Truly disappointed. :(

MR ORGILAQE I’m sure your moms used to take care of you, cook breakfast for you – and lotta other things to help you lead a comfortable life – correct me if I’m wrong.

Rahima Women are more organized when it comes to household affairs – they’re more caring, look at every Somali household those back home and those in the west during the morning rush of scrambled legs – you will find the mother organizing and directing traffic, even in western societies. There are culturally prescribed roles and duties in the family structure – although in the modern era those boundaries are becoming irrelevant.

As for the disappointment part, be patient with me I’m learning to be self sufficient when it comes to cooking and cleaning – so far I only know how to boil pasta, and spread one of those canned Italian sauces on them. As for cleaning, I only use disposable plates and utensils.

^^^ Youve got along way to go, Animal Farm. I still beleive the idea of having a wife should be applied ASAP your way with an agreement that you will work on your skills. :D

*Thinking out loud>>Mashallah,my 16yr brother knew how to cook chapati,maruq,bariis,baasto since he was 12yrs, sighs, I love my mum teaching the boys how to survive. Oh, forgot my other brother cooks awesome omelettes so far havent eaten anything like it, I miss him :( *

Marry so that a woman can cook for you! I cannot believe you animal farm, you of all people. Truly disappointed.

Works both ways sugar. We all take advantage of each other. Don't we marry men so we can take their money? And a lil garabge taking on the side? :D

Here is my oldest brother's temporary schedule:

Wakes up 6 in the morning. Wakes me up for fajr. Leaves home at 7 in the morning. Comes back at 7 in the evening. Sleeps until midnight. Never see him. I love it. :D

Rahima   

Rahima Women are more organized when it comes to household affairs – they’re more caring, look at every Somali household those back home and those in the west during the morning rush of scrambled legs – you will find the mother organizing and directing traffic, even in western societies.

You know why, because the men refuse to do it, they teach themselves to be incompetent (or their mothers taught them). Trust me brother, women are not more biologically geared to do household work better, to be more nurturing there is a valid argument, but to clean up rubbish I think not. We women end up doing it because the men refuse to.

As for the disappointment part, be patient with me I’m learning to be self sufficient when it comes to cooking and cleaning – so far I only know how to boil pasta, and spread one of those canned Italian sauces on them. As for cleaning, I only use disposable plates and utensils.

Bravo, and tomorrow hopefully you’ll find the sink :D and be able to wash dishes. It will be wonderful trust me, think of the savings ;) .

My point though was marry for the right reasons smile.gif , otherwise get a maid to do that cleaning and cooking.

Works both ways sugar. We all take advantage of each other. Don't we marry men so we can take their money? And a lil garabge taking on the side?

Girlfriend, speak for yourself icon_razz.gif . Me is planning to make me own money :cool: . Seriously though, some men and some women both have their priorities all wrong, but it still doesn’t make it right.

To marry a man for his money is shallow, similarly to marry a woman so that she can cook and clean for you is shallow.

Sky   

To marry a man for his money is shallow, similarly to marry a woman so that she can cook and clean for you is shallow.

Indeed one should marry her for the body.

What is this? Qabees daanyeeer? My average qabees--and it isn't a bath--takes at least 35 minutes minimum and one hour maximum. I ain't a girl either.

Yours seems like the old qabees one caag biyo la isku shub shubi jiray.

What!?! :eek: A minimum of 35 minutes, my God do you want your skin to fall off? 10 - 15 minutes is more than enough. Tolow, how much are your water bills?

Women are more organized when it comes to household affairs – they’re more caring, look at every Somali household those back home and those in the west during the morning rush of scrambled legs – you will find the mother organizing and directing traffic, even in western societies. There are culturally prescribed roles and duties in the family structure – although in the modern era those boundaries are becoming irrelevant.

Don't beat around the bush mister. You're lazy, no excuses.

*Thinking out loud>>Mashallah,my 16yr brother knew how to cook chapati,maruq,bariis,baasto since he was 12yrs, sighs, I love my mum teaching the boys how to survive. Oh, forgot my other brother cooks awesome omelettes so far havent eaten anything like it, I miss him

Masha Allah, but here is a guy who made his first Lasagne past summer and - Hello! - everybody thought it was delicious.

I can also make Corn Flakes. But if you want it hot, you have to ask my mum. icon_razz.gif

I absolutely refuse to believe that being domestically challenged is gender-specific. Why, I’m living proof that women cant cook or clean…. But then again, I just might be the exception that proves the rule icon_razz.gif

You know, I always say, if you can get away with it… why not? :D

Me is planning to make me own money

Pray tell, how does that stop you from taking his? Think woman, think! :D

*whats your is mine*

*whats ours is mine*

*whats mine is mine*

*what your momma gave u is mine*

*what you think about is mine*

* YOU are mine*

:cool:

Rahima   

^LOOOL :D:D

You are wicked woman! Just as wicked as my best friend who lives and breathes by the same philosophy.

Thanks for the good laugh Femme.

:D