Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Hazardous Roads due snow

Let me get this straight...you are all complaining about driving your cars in these weather conditions, where you are all warm, dry and unmolested inside your vehicles? If thats all, then I would rather take my chances with driving in hazardous conditions than using public transport any day.

Both last wednesday's evening rush-hour and morning rush-hour on Thursday were a FRIGGING NIGHTMARE! Not only did my usual 1-hour journey take four times as long, but you should have seen the pushing and shoving taking place on the platforms. Add to that completely packed-out trains, the usual smell of bad-breath and nauseatingly-strong perfumes and I'm sure you'ld all be willing to take ur own lives or vomiting like a sick cat at the very least. redface.gif

Not to worry tho, I shall be joining the driving masses soon Insha'Allah. I'm starting my lessons next week I'A. :D

Originally posted by Rainbow:

^^^Tell me which road you will be driving on so i can avoid you
smile.gif

Oh...its going to be like that miyaa? OK, wey inoo tahay I'A. :mad:

underdog   

Oh great!!! way to go Rainbow. Now we're gonna have another ticked off female driver with a "barely passed" license.

DnD, you better have some good issurance...here's a good company for you.

female_drivers_insurance.jpg

Faheema.   

Here we go... We all know that this is a never-ending discussion…

Ok, some women are illogical and dim on the road. But hey, at least give some credit to those who CAN drive, sometimes better some of you guys out there.

Bee Good Luck sis, 'am sure you'll pass with flying colours :D .

Jaabir   

i dont understand why girls cant talk on the cell while they are driving!! lol they either have to stop driving to talk to you or nevervously asnwer the phone and tell you they will call you back!!lol

underdog   

Darman, maybe they just don't wanna talk to you and they use it as an excuse:

You: Whassup, Baby

Her: Oh hey ( oh crap!!! not him again....why can't he take a hint) I'm on the highway, I think there's a cop behind me, let me call you back (when all the other men on the planet die).

:D

Just messing with you.

Here's a word of advice. Never trust anyone who drives with both hands on the steering wheel.

Samafal   

Here's a word of advice. Never trust anyone who drives with both hands on the steering wheel.

How are they suppose to drive then? Gabdhaha ha waalin waraa

D&D,

lol, So my lift home in one rainy day in london is in jeopardy? I take it back then

underdog   

Originally posted by ILHAAM:

I soo resent that Ad. :mad:

Nothing personal, Ilhaam. The ad was concocted in a jovial nature.

How are they suppose to drive then?

They're supposed to drive the same way the rest of the automotive population drives. You try checking your blindspot changing lanes on the highway with two hands on the wheel and let me know how it goes

only put both hands on the wheel to honk at a slow-a$$ driver or to cut em off. The rest of the time (like Shaqsii said)you need that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, hold a drink, or talk on your cell-phone.

Iffah   

Originally posted by underdog:

Nothing personal, Ilhaam. The ad was concocted in a jovial nature.

UD, No kidding?!

Wouldn't have thought it to be a bit humorous if I thought otherwise. ..Apparently, I wasn't all too serious.

Salaams.

pearl   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

I dont mind women drivers...WHY IF ONE MIGHT ASK?...

I need insurance MONEY...i have to get paid,Holla
:D

Lololo

...u must be one of those that show up to those rehab centers with the fake accident reports wanting to get a free massage....

or..

are u one of those that gets called for help when a person u know just got in a car accident and u reply by " walaahi!...yoo dont call the police yet and save me a sit...am coming!"..