Sign in to follow this  
ferocious

release it all:UR STRESS :TALK $HIT IN HERE

Miriam1   

I wrote this big post bout how horrible my life is now and then it just hit me....i should be thankful to Allah for the things i have! Alhamdulilallah!!!!!!

So I erased....

Inshallah all those with exam stress, will do well, hopefully me too smile.gif

Curly   

I See existence as a senseless, meaningless and a down right tedious momentum, as though we’ve only been put on God’s green earth to suffer slowly until we can no longer bare the agonising subjection of torturous obstacles we’re faced with regularly. Tortured until breathing becomes a wearisome fight of survival in a bleak and dismal World. We set ourselves moronic goals only so we can pass the time a little more easily and fool ourselves momentarily that we have a purpose besides the obvious.

Maybe ignorance is really bliss…mmh

:confused:

Xafsa   

^^^^I feel you! Are we supposed to finish the rest of our Existence in this world trying to erase that deep torturous dull pain until we eventually die?

Is it too much to ask for to be left alone to figure out my porblems my own way?...and in my own time? Can I be left alone to take my own risks? at my own risk? And can somali females pleaaase mind their own freakin' beez wax?!! The next b!itch oo afka igu soo tagto gafuurkaan jabinaa!

Wow...you guys have it hard eh. I should enjoy my stress-less days.

Flying_Still girl I feel ya, it's pissing me off as well. I learned one thing though, talking shit is in a Somali women's blood. Easy way to cope with it is ignore it and don't let it get to ya, afterwards they gonna realize that they ain't getting anywhere.

Feed Off Your Haters, Succeed Off Your Haters ;)

LuCkY   

DP you got a point there but i have come to reaLize that it aint somaLi women onLy but women in generaL-an interesting concept i teLL ya.

OG Moti   

being a teacher and ofcourse being as the a good student before.. i think you guys are lazy guys and disappointment, complaining about assignment and mid-term? .... i wish i was your teacher then you would know how to become a good student, waryaada study ur books and eat them, sleep with them and most of all make friends with them... assignment beel, calacal aan meel joogin.be strong u will be the future of somalia. peace