Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

I'M Back!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Che Bajaq maa imooday?
:D

Maya...But somehow LayZiegirl came to mind when I read your post. Maybe you were thinking of her with whip in her hand. :D

Zafir   

Brown, I am sorry dude, when you're right you're right, it's bajaq not fajaq, sujui not sjuwie and not fuley at all. Now, what does Mlendo mean?

Originally posted by Paragon:

quote:Sjuwie!

Sounds like an Uzbek word or something.
Bloody Mlendo
smile.gif

Welcome back Tuujiye...
Carabkaa ka weynaadi malaha? Ma qof sijui qori waye aan carablay ahayn? :DBloody Mlendo Indeed! icon_razz.gif

underdog   

Maxaa dhacay?

Y'all so confrontational!!!!

In just one page of comments, there's already a stand off with sijuis on one side, an unknown faction on the other side and a single bajaq on a third side.

Why can't we all just get along????????

Paragon   

Welcome back underdog. It seems you are all coming out of your hibarnations smile.gif .

Underdog, nah - its the usual sujui/najua friendly banter that you see...

Originally posted by underdog:

Maxaa dhacay?

Y'all so confrontational!!!!

In just one page of comments, there's already a stand off with sijuis on one side, an unknown faction on the other side and a single bajaq on a third side.

Why can't we all just get along????????

The unknown other faction is this heavy tongued fella who couldnt pronounce Bajaq & Sujui. :D

I dont get along well with Walendos,so no getting along smile.gif

Zafir   

Underdog, what's with an unknown faction on the other side label, I thought I was Mlendo.

Brown, I have pronunciation problem, so, big deal. But, you’re being racist and discriminatory for not getting along with me because of my disability. I just want to be friends.

Originally posted by Zafir:

Underdog, what's with an unknown faction on the other side label, I thought I was Mlendo.

Brown, I have pronunciation problem, so, big deal. But, you’re being racist and discriminatory for not getting along with me because of my disability. I just want to be friends.

:D Zafir,you are hilarious LOL!

Just so you know, Mlendo-ism is not a disability. It could be a shortcoming but definetly not a disability LOL.

Kool_Kat   

Wixii Bajaq ah iyagaa is yaqaan, specially nimankaan gabdhaha bajaq ugu wacooyo...Takes one to know one, aa la dhihi jiray...Wiil bajac ahbo wuujiraaye day adi... ;)

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Wixii Bajaq ah iyagaa is yaqaan, specially nimankaan gabdhaha bajaq ugu wacooyo...Takes one to know one, aa la dhihi jiray...Wiil bajac ahbo wuujiraaye day adi...
;)

Bajaq bajaq kaluu laduulaa miyaa sheekadada? :D

Nomadique, :D Leave my humble sujuiness alone yaa