Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

This is the End

OG_Girl   

Salaam Alaikom All

I am so soryy to tell u all this is my last night to use internet , my respect father decided to cut internet for good since school about to start .

if i ever disrespect any one please forgive me

all of u i begging to forgive me

Salaam alaikom

Senora   

Well Og_Girl this doesnt have to be the end....aren't there any computers with internet access in the libraries, or computer labs in your school?.....if there isnt, or your just unable to go to them, then all i can say is, you will be missed....

Abaayo, you never disrespected me and hopefully not others. I enjoyed your poems by the way. Hopefully you will find a computer around and join the SOL bunch. Hope you do well in school and see ya. Much love to you.

.:take care:.

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Og , that is Ok Sister, there is always "Cyber Caffee" around, you know, so check us back , walaashiis macaanto.Or will check u in Venus Planet, isn't that where you live, LoL.

c/salaam

Iffah   

Og-Girl... I really hope this isn't the end of you SOL days...if it happens that way...I'm gonna miss you! :( ..I wish you all the best with school and hopefully you'll be among us next summer.

btw, daddy should cut the cable, not your internet service. How are you gonna do research? Go on, reason with him a little. ;)

Salaams.