Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Do you pray in public?

OG_Girl   

LoooL, let us not fake the history...They all were Bani Israelexcept our beloeved Prophet...

Hirsi, thanks for your support brother, I know you meant good.

Just ignore him. Thanks God he can do nothing to Arabs, I think he would put us on oven like Hitler did to jewish..lol

PS:AJ,now we are in right truck. Attack or insult OG_Girl online charactor but nothing behind that specially Arabs.

good boy!!

Salam

Dear OG_Girl

They Were From Bani Israel And Mohammed P.B.U.H

was From Bani Hashim >> They All Are arabs

Jesus "Aisa" Borned In Palestine >> and Moses"Mosa" Borned In Egypt

From Thier Names You Can Guess That They Were Arabs

Doesn't Make Difference .. Sister

And Sorry If I'm Wrong

OG_Girl   

^^^ Doesn't matter my little brother, don't worry so much about it smile.gif

By the way how is weather in Jeddah?

How was midterm exams? Hope was ok.

Mine will finish next week Insha Allah.

3la fekrah, omak da3etlak, Madry shlon 6afatah ma eqtabas 3ala ketabatek ... momken enta warya methlah ..shehlah 3endah 7asaseyah mnal 3arab bess mo mn waryaat :D

Salam

It's Ok My Sister

Well .. I Finished It On 20 Ramadan >> Jan 2005 I'll Get The Certificate From The British Counsil In Jiddah

My Family Are Asking Me To Go To London And To Completing My Studies But I want To Go To Syria

" You Know Why"

Cuz I Love Arabs And Arab Countries.. And I'm Proud Of that.. I Think Explained Why On the Previus relpy

The weather Here Is Fine .. It's Kind Of Cold

By the Way What About Kuwait

And I wish You All The Best In Your Studies

Thanx For Asking

I believe a discussion is not about personal attacks but rather discuss the topic at hand. Im tempted to get rid of any topics that seem like getting out of hand from now on. So anyone who thinks they are above the policies of this website should be bare in mind that personal attacks of any format wouldnt be tolerated.

Originally posted by QUANTUM LEAP:

I believe a discussion is not about personal attacks but rather discuss the topic at hand. Im tempted to get rid of any topics that seem like getting out of hand from now on. So anyone who thinks they are above the policies of this website should be bare in mind that personal attacks of any format wouldnt be tolerated.

As a somali expatriate born in Kwait let me tell you that what i wrote in my previouse post was mere facts... it may sound to you as hate rants but that wont make them any less discriminitory to those who live there.....

PS:AJ,now we are in right truck. Attack or insult OG_Girl online charactor but nothing behind that specially Arabs.

Again.. I rather get kicked in the face by a cross-eyed somali donkey than waste my time reading your grabage...

Jumatatu   

My dear Og princess I did not think you could lower yourself to such standard.....

Actionman you seemed to be deprived of means to communicate with normal people, where were you raised in 'fadhi-ku-dariir'? damn :mad:

First of its not so nice to keep generalising rather than talk about your own experiences. Secondly, try not to be so animated in your responses and just attack rather than talk about praying in public. Your responses are of aggressive nature and aimed at attacking a user here rather than what you have experienced being a so called expatriate.

Hey my fellow users what is this if it isnt apersonal attack on a user...

you will do everybody here a big favor if you stick to brown nosing your Arab masters rather than spewing your ignorance left and right in SOL because you evidently you haev as much knowledge of islam is as my grandmother has of rocket sceince....

Now do you really think the person you directing the above to is a slave and so damn..... common bro stop your uncalled for insults.

Would you all kindly refrain from being rude to each other and just discuss......cant we all just get along and discuss in the right spirit.

So, cause they pray this way and people watching them doesn't mean that how we measure, judge how much God fearing they are!.

Just look at pictures specially first one, how they bothering other people, is that fearing Allah wants? to bother other humanbeen specially when they have other options?

Tolerance and respect is more important than ==========> your prayers.

If you want to hear your self no need to post in public , stand front of the mirror and keep reciting it like Quraan.

Dear moderator, i was only responding to the blatant attack (above) aimed at Islam which for some reason you have not yet noticed...

Now I responded to it after i have carefully read SOL's golden rules and found out that the below rule was severly violated and no one has done anything about it..

4 - Anti-Islamic: No one will be allowed to insult Islam and Muslims under any circumstances. Your post will be deleted and/or username banned if cought with any anti-Islamic attacks. Your views are welcome but your deragotory language against Islam/Muslims will not be welcomed at the expense of those muslims who pay the bill for this privately owned website.

Man do you really understand what is unislamic? Common now commenting on what people think of praying in public isn’t anti-Islamic. You called for responses regarding the above topic...however, the objections of what the users say don’t necessarily make them unislamic. You obviously want to place them in groups as noted by your response instead of concentrating on the topic which is whether the above is acceptable Islamic ally. In Islam, when traveling you can pray in any format that the Allah has offered us. It does not necessarily mean you inconvenience people regardless of what they are. I’m not saying that what they are doing is wrong but we do have other options....

You on the other hand are doing what is likely not to be Islamic and that is character assassination and trying very hard to make the Arab world a laughing stalk. So when talking about Islam, you should behave accordingly and not try to divide and make others seem to be lesser of Muslims than you are.

This is a discussion and should remain just that and yes I do know the rules here and anything above is contrary to what they say.

AJ, what was the purpose of your post brother? I understood it, you were asking other people’s opinion and OG_Girl stated her views. So what is with the personal attack? If you didn’t want to hear other people’s views why did you post in a public forum?

“i was only responding to the blatant attack (above) aimed at Islam which for some reason you have not yet noticed...â€

After the personal attacks, now you are using Islam as your defence. You have violated all the basic rules of Islam by attacking people and using foul language. What happened to tolerance and respect for others even if you don’t agree with them? If you were defending Islam, I don’t think you would have written this much rubbish and personal attacks. It seems to me, you are using Islam for your own defence cause Islam doesn’t need to be defended this way.

So brother, before you open your mouth of defending Islam, I would suggest you learn the basics of Islam. As of the Arabs, well it seems you have a grudge against them and hence all the rubbish you puked in public. Heal yourself!

well you both have failed to notice that i was actully correcting other nomads and telling them that they should have prayed Safar prayer instead of having to pray inside an airplane which is, never the less, an act of iman..

the attack i was talking about is belittling our holly quran which remesbled in this post below..

If you want to hear your self no need to post in public , stand front of the mirror and keep reciting it like Quraan.

As an esteemed moderator i guess you should have taken action on that statment because no one should be allowed to take qurant recitation out of context like that...

I admit my words were harsh on her, but they were only so because what she said was worse...

And i dont hate Arab ppl, i was just exposing their goverments discriminatory policies..

Bro Im not trying to disrespect you in anyway whatsoever but isnt this just a figure of speech rather than what you call unislamic?? Or are you just trying to make amountain out of a stone here?

How does the above quote attack the Quraan bro? Ofcouse one can stand infront of amirror and recite the quraan. Something wrong with that?

raula   

Its also islamic for you to curse the SHEYDAN out and forgive each other. Too much trying to "correct" some mis-understanding will lead to perforated argument. So my dear bros and sis, we all know that both AJ and OG-gal meant well-so it cut out and sheydaanka iska naara. No one in their right minds is insulting ISLAM here.