Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Imisa ciyaal ah ayuu Ilaahay idin siyeey?

BOB   

Haa Maasha Allah...ilaahey ha idiin daayo the two Princesses idinkana caafimaad iyo cimri dheer...

Ps. Convey my Salam to Big Daddy and Zahra Insha Allah...

Peace, Love & Unity.

Malika   

Faynus,firstly I would like to say congratulations. My duas are with you sister and I hope everything turns out okay. As for me,maya abaaye nothing is expected.. smile.gif

Aaliyyah   

Faynuus hope everything goes well. I am sure it's kinda scary? i dont know how anyone goes through that...bt you got my prayers..

Malika ur lil one needs a sister..get to work icon_razz.gif

Faynuus   

Aaliyah it is tough but the most amazing thing you will ever experiance. The reward gets sweeter as your baby grows and you will just want more and more and more until you can no longer have them.

i was scared the first time and when the baby came out, i was like what is it all over? and i said, wait, i want another one right away.

Aaliyah and all those unmarried girls, if you came across the right guy, pls dont postpone until i dont know when coz lator when ur nearing 40 and ur clock ticks to the stop line, you will have many many regrets. avoid that by all halaal means.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Faynuus:

The reward gets sweeter as your baby grows and you will just want more and more and more until you can no longer have them.

While the rewards get sweeter almost daily, the wanting more and more of them is little bit stretching the truth sxb...Balse adiga 15 baan rabaa baa tiri, allaha kuu sahlo...On my side of this great green earth, it isn't just that easy to have one after another, after another - adoo timahaaga xisaabineysid aad is arkee hadii kale...Trying to juggle a career and family life is anything BUT easy, specially if having kids back to back - weeeew...That's just my outlook on the issue of having babies...Ilaahay intuu isiinayo, insha'allah, waan ku faraxsanaan...

Malika, insha'allah kheyr sis...Yea a sister/brother is long over due for the little one to have... :D

Allaha noo wada sahlo ku ligeen...