Sign in to follow this  
nafta

The Half Blood Prince

nafta   

FINALLY!!

It's so far again, the sixth edition of the Harry Potter books is out tomorow.

Just wanted to create a special thread for this awesome bit of news. Harry Potter fans report yourselves! (that includes the undercover ones too) icon_razz.gif

I've pre-orderd mine and I'll sacrifice my beauty sleep just so I can meet the post man at the door :D

nafta   

^^ Aaww...that just breaks my heart. :rolleyes:

Huuno, I see that as a good thing because ur not exactly high on my list either so relax ur definitly off the hook ;)

Next Please!

Ohh, I can't wait either. I love Harry Potter and I'm not ashamed to admit it!! A friend of mine pre-ordered it for me too, so but I won't be able to read it until Sunday, so I'll be avoiding the internet/tv etc. anything that can spoil things for me. (I know some people will just skim the pages to find out who dies this time).

SPOILER ALERT

I'm not sure what will happen though, the threat of Voldemort seemed much bigger at the end of book 4, in book 5 that threat was a little diminished.

He doesn't seem as powerful anymore, without the death eaters.

Oh, and my money is on Harry getting together with Ginny. :D:D

shyhem   

Originally posted by nafta:

^^ Aaww...that just breaks my heart. :rolleyes:

Huuno, I see that as a good thing because ur not exactly high on my list either so relax ur definitly off the hook
;)

Next Please!

Don't worry sister,my dislike for harry porter is not as bad as girls who watch hindi films.

As for u not considering me high on u'r list, i must say i'm not that worried.You definately won't be the first and the last girl to reject me.Aman like me is always prepared for everything and that includes rejection.However you should also know that in my world, i still consider you as pretty woman who is yet to be discovered and i might seduce you at a time of my own choosing..

nafta   

I have read somewhere Harry Potter dies in this book.

I have also read somewhere else that He Who Must Not Be Named was actually gay and had a secret crush on Harry's dad and couldn't stand it that he choose Lilly over him and this will all be revealed in the final book....Honestly the things that people come up with. Cajiib!

Xu, I knew you were one of my fav girls for a reason! Actually Voldemort's threat seemed much bigger in the 5th book, remember how the last chapter started...

Oh, and my money is on Harry getting together with Ginny

Aww... I had him actually pictured with Moaning Myrtle icon_razz.gif ...However I think the couple to watch will be Ron and Hermoine wink wink

Somerican,

Even hindi movies??? Me and you are not exactley scoring high on the compatibility charts are we? Ah well, I'm sure somewhere out there, there's a guy for me who likes playing tag merrily around a tree whilst singing badda cas...

Senora   

there's a guy for me who likes playing tag merrily around a tree whilst singing badda cas...

LOL

Die-Hard Harry Potter Fan!

I didnt expect it, but I wound up re-reading the 5th book so that I would be up-to-date!

:D

Baluug   

I really think you Harry Potter freaks need a life.I mean the guy looks like a girl,the kid who plays him in the movies is probably going to be a crazy bearded nutcase hermit when he gets older.He'll be the guy that the neighborhood kids will talk about like he's an axe wielding murderer.

FatB   

:( ok ppl i have a comfession to make...i am absolutly hooked on HP. since my little bro gave me his book i have been hooked. and yes i no its a childish (some would say girlish) "thing" but the underling themes of neglect, ambishion, sadness, herowisom and fear has hooked me!

tho. the movies do little to enhance the captivating stoy that is told in the books.

in a silent undertone: yeah of HP

-Lily-   

I first got hooked when we studied it for a Children Lit class. I have a copy, I am reading it as you are typing away ppl. It's so exciting I don't want to finsih it.

Harry does not die, otheriwse there would be no book 7. I heard there will be a sad death, better not be Ron or Herm. How much more death can a kid take?

XU, Voldermort is as strong as ever now that the DeathEaters have re-grouped and he once again at large.

In this book muggle and magic world will interwined, get ready for it ...

lol   

I don't read the books... but certainlt love the movies...so i shall wait for the movie... DON"T TELL ME THE TALE PLZZZ..........WAT EVER U DO.

Salma   

J.K Rowling,, you don't inspire me @ all and I wonder why??!! coz all books inspire me :D

Anyway, "This Harry Potter Mania" is really shaking the world. It creates more heat this summer for the Fans.

Enjoy your reading and don't be affected by the lil Wizard.

Janna   
Dumbedore Dies! Dumbedore Dies! Dumbedore Dies! Dumbedore Dies! Dumbedore Dies! Dumbedore Dies! Dumbedore Dies! Dumbedore Dies! Dumbedore Dies!