Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Gabar Cadaan Meets Muslim Boyfriend On MySpace

So, lastnight, I walked into my house and I noticed that some family members were tuned in and watching Dr Phil (on the DVR) from earlier in the day.

So, after a while, I sat and watched with them and got the update on what I missed.

A while girl met her boyfriend which later became her fiancee from my space, she went and met him, only to find out that he was beating her with his belt if she went out of line and she didn't like the few lashes oo lagu sameeye.

Anyways, Dr. Phil had her and her family as well as the guy on the show via satellite, due to not him having visa to come to america.

Watch It Here

PS:I was laughing my head off marka wiilka imaaday on the show via satellite, once he walked out of the show when the fiancee, the white girl confronted him and said she doesnt want to be with him, apparently, she went to the show to show courage and once and for all break up with him on national television, d*mb broad

RedSea   

Hey Layzie,

The so call Dr. Phil is a down racist. It was obvious the girl still wanted mr. Abdalla instead of the 'American boy' whom the so called Dr. Phil said is the 'right one' for her. They convinced her to not see him, but when he came on camera there, she started to smile and couldn't stare at him, a usual sign of love.