Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Michael Jackson has died

Poker   

I prefected some of his moves growing up except the Moon walk.

Simply the greatest entainer of all time. MJ was the best ever in making music video. He will be miss

The way you make me feel

Human Nature

Man in the mirror

Remmember the time

Thriller

Billy Jean

Simply the best.

Thierry.   

Torres

According to sources his brother helped him revert to Islam last year, so therefore he is a muslim in book.

Ina Lilahi wa Inna Illahi rajicun

Saxiib London is becoming crazy I didn’t know the King of Pop had that much effect on people

N.O.R.F   

Thierry,

The man who's time was before most young people were born has this much effect on them and world media. People will talk about this for a while. A part from Princess Di, I can't remember the last person to get so much coverage over his/her death.

Who will get his estate and the all important Beatles collection?

Also, the top 10s will all be MJ this weekend as everyone is downloading his songs :D

Thierry.   
:D Saxib the iconic white glove needs a new owner are you up for the challange, i know you used do the moonwalking up in Sheffield, your boys told me

Paragon   

May God rest his soul. At my younger days, I couldn't get enough of his music. He was one of a kind. RIP King.

Sad day

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Torres:

Black people in America have now lost ALL of their musical legends:-

Marvin Gaye

James Brown

Ray Charles

Another one of the blues guys

Tupac Shakur

Michael Jackson

Gordon Brown just made a statement about Jackson's death.

Ngonge, Billy Jean mate, Billy Jean :cool:

In global terms all that list combined don't come even close to MJ's fame. You will see it with your own eyes in the coming weeks, saaxib. This is not going to end. You'll hear of suicides and shrines from Great Britain to Growe. From Paris to Burco. From California to Calcutta. This is bigger than Elvis.

NGONGE   

^^ This is an appropriate time to post the Micheal Dagjar (sp?) riwaayad. Anyone has it? Anyone know what I'm talking about? icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Reer Burco know better and have better things to do with their time. Ngonge thinks they are like him. As he said they were eating sand in the hawd not being rocked to bed with MJ songs, what do they care. icon_razz.gif

The Abdi Habi riwaayad I assume.

-Lily-   

I remember being a kid and watching his concerts on TV, hundreds of ppl fainting and being carried away in ambulances. My favourite Michael Jackson was the Thriller era.

I think it’s really sick TV showed his body being flown away.

NGONGE   

^^ I always had you down as a wet behind the ears girl in her early 20s. Eleen islaan Paragon ka ween bad aheed? :D