Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Michael Jackson has died

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

MARX, in his official fan site they are crying and wondering if he'll go to Janna. But now they all agreed it's
too high to get over, too low to get under....
:D

:D:D

Legendary musician, crazy personal life.

RIP homie.....Great homies like him we should take his high standards and dont let the haters dilute his og style.

i dedicate this song called "Bless his soul" to him and all who departed in tfg moron ideas so that tfg can realize what true somali destiny is.

True somali country without clan and independent.

check it out here: MJ qarami:

Bless His Soul

Destiny

http://ww w.youtube.c om/watch?v=Iz-f2H8c5 8Y&feature=related

Bless his soul and all Somalis who left this world for fighting for their country:

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWTv1unMkSg&feature=related]http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=FWTv1unMk Sg&feature=related

Ibtisam   

ALL deaths are sad not just the rich and famous ones, some people are going on like this man had any significance in their life, you should feel sad, shocked and sorry for your fellow Somalis and Muslims who are dying in the thousands each and every day. FOUR threads and 5 Pages on this one, on a former black, possible pedophile, seriously. I see others make dua for him and madness on other forums. There are serious issues with priorities and morality in this world.

What about the ones who are oppressed, raped and murdered muslims? do they have to become celebrities for you to take notice, do they have to do a little pelvis shake for you?

People are naturally meant to die, but not get raped and ignored. Where is the loyalty yaa muslims? :( Over 100,000 Somalis died between 1990/2009 and I see Somalis crying about MJ. Uuuf calek pis*sed off. :mad: Redirect the passion peeps.

Malika   

What a life he lead! He trully is/was a legend..

It's amazing how he touched so many people's heart with his music..Oh'Well,this sure is life!

Ibi..i hear u loud and clear homie-gal!! U just hitted right on head.

i guess killing Africans dont count shyte these days. I am so poed......that nobody cares of all the Muslim innocent people who will get killed tomorrow or after in Somali, Iraq or Afghanistan!

Where is justice in this world!

MZanzi   

It's pathetic! He's dead, what were people expecting? For him to live for ever? Seriously, EVERYONE on facebook has got stuff like 'RIP MJ, if only I got to meet you'. If only the world cared for the millions of innocent deaths as much as they do MJ.

WALE Somalida ineey nacamlayaan yihiin

Malika   

^LOL,and PLEASE! hewadhaa nagaa baxaa with your preachings,WE are just expressing ourselves as we do when we are discussing the issues raised by Ibti.

Freedom of expression baa hadaa noguu heyesataan?

Oh' For MJ! :(icon_razz.gif [sue me]

NGONGE   

You can tell the geel jire's and young people by their reaction to MJ's death. One group was eating sand in the desert when MJ was in his prime and the other was not even born! The rest of us on the other hand, were breast fed and put to sleep with the words Ma Ma Se, Ma Ma Sa,

Ma Ma Coo Sa! Ma Ma Se, Ma Ma Sa,

Ma Ma Coo Sa! Hee heeee.....

me   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

smile.gif
since when, did they name Michel Jackson as MJ. Anigu MJ si kale ayaan u aqaan
:D

Michael Jordan?