Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Annoying Christmas Songs

Baluug   

Well, it's that time of year. You know what I mean....The snow is falling(at least in Canada it is), people are doing their last-minute shopping, and the radio is playing some soothing music that takes you away to some far-off place where fantasy is reality and vice versa. Then you change the station and hear some awful noise that sounds like it would drive away most diseases, let alone living animals. Yes, I'm talking about christmas music and no matter how bad it sounds, apparently it can get worse as new songs come out around this time every year that are no better, or usually worse, than the year before. So what's your least favourite christmas song?

My vote goes to the acapella version of Jingle Bell Rock i heard a couple days ago, it helped me to lose about a 1/4 inch off the ends of my teeth, since I was grinding them throughout the whole thing. I guess I could have turned off the radio, but something that bad cannot just be ignored....

^^

Liibanow why must you torture me,i come to sol to escape that kinda shyt adna waad iga dabbakeentay...Balayo maalabooro cab badan smile.gif

But since we are in the holiday spirit, i guess i will forgive you.

Speaking of them heesos; theres nothing MORE ANNOYING than to hear a latino dude sing over 1million times: Feliz Navidad;Feliz Navidad Prospero año y Felicidad ..& guess what? it sticks to your head forever.. :mad:

Anywhoo,Merrychrismass ;)

Castro   

^ What's also annoying is how everything in town is closed today. Everyone is driving around looking for a place to buy stuff. The question is, if no one wants to have businesses close, why are they closed? On a brighter note, the temperature is 70° F here. Can anyone beat that? Not even Hotlanta can! :D

Intel   

Originally posted by Castro:

On a brighter note, the temperature is 70° F here.

+ the boxing day sales bonanza

Pucca   

:rolleyes: dont know why yall are gettin all bothered by those songs ...i find them quite neat...have a collection of them burned onto a cd.

not half bad...

*sings* "walking in winter wonderland..."

FatB   

pucca obviously you don't work in retail F***ing songs drive you up the wall. at our departemts all we have are britney spears chrismas carals and GOD after 10 hrs a day of every day leading up to xmas (which i might add starts 1st decembmer right thro to the xmas nigh....24days) you would flip......AAAHhhhh

I HATE CHRISMAS