Batuulo

what's your favorite pets?????

Batuulo   

Asalaama alaykum wrhmatullaahi wbrkatu

My favorite pet Is a cat as you see my avator

I have twin cats' one her name is Batuulo, the other one name is Baashi :D

My favourite pet is my Cockatoo "Rocky"

And yes its an Australian Bird... ;)

I love my bird "Rocky", Its like a best friend that I never had!

The best thing about my bird is that I can teach it new things everyday~ At the moment its learning how to say "Nayaa" icon_razz.gif

If y'all wanna to see how my bird looks like then go to www.birds.20m.com/birds4.htm and http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/~eq6i-imi/wildbird/australia/index_e.html

Name: Sulphur-crested Cockatoo

PS: Ama planning to get the "Lover birds" Soon...

RaMpAgE   

I always use too dream of having a pet lion, but that dream has end.

anwayz i hate all pets, their annoying, sorry if i hurt ur feeling anyone. :rolleyes:

Iffah   

No pets for me! I can't care for anything that doesn't talk (babies are an exception smile.gif ).

The poor creatures would probably starve to death in my care...so I won't even consider adopting them.

I used to have a cat back home though...but I don't remember what happened to her...the only vivid memory I have of her is how she scratched me half to death one day :(

Originally posted by NuTeLLa:

I always use too dream of having a pet lion, but that dream has end.

anwayz i hate all pets, their annoying, sorry if i hurt ur feeling anyone. :rolleyes:

my dad used to work at a wild li(PH)e rescue mission thing when he was younger and he used to take care of orphaned lions and cheetahs and even adopted a cheetah as his pet. we have a bunch o pictures w/ him and the animals... those pix used to kick ass at show and tell!!

Ariadne   

I'm a cat person, but I like a lot of other animals (dogs not included) snakes and spiders. I use to have a pet trantula my sister killed it.

Gekos are soo cute. I wouldn't want one though my cats would kill it. I want a snake very badly something along the lines of a boa, but my family will have me commited so it will remain a dream ....for now ;)

Batuulo   

asalaama alaykum

lool... you guys so funny''

mizz- lexus .. go get one Cockatoo "Rocky" Ups w'll deliver to you.. easy ;)

nuune is quraanjo a pet? :D looooooool

peace guys have nice time smile.gif

Abdinuur   

NUUNE,

Quraanjo?...Very funny man!

I like all kinds of pets but I dont have any at the time. I love me some snakes though...such a beautiful creatures. Ya'll seen the movie ANACONDA?...big azz snake huh... :eek:

Batuulo,

Are they in love?

Haneefah   

Fish, I owned three cute little goldfish and I even had names for them til my crazy little niece decided to overfeed them and sadly they died :(

I also like Cats...I owned one back home, but I agree with Ilhaam, it's too much to maintain them and not to mention the microbes they shed everywhere in the house.

asalama alaykum

masha alah

I like pets realy, specialy, birds, cats, etc,,,

but, I'll choose one.. Falcon I had one in back home I realy miss him..

macasalama..

2real   

my little brother lol. I aint kidding either. I'm from a large family so in our house there was no room for pets. So when we wanted to mess around, us older guys used to grab the little ones and throw them around and stuff smile.gif