Sign in to follow this  
Boom Boom

Is This True?

It is funny how we could air our problems to foriegners yet can't sit together to find any solutions, just very pitiful, but I guess it is the signs of beaten nation.

P.S. There is nothing wrong if a woman marries a foriegner. Why she does that is entirely her problem, but throwing yourself at anyman is bad idea.You are setting up yourself for trouble. Not everyone would be kind and understanding.

OMG!

know that when you respect and dignify your self and your heritage will others respect and honor you as a person, freind, wife or as a fellow humanbeing. Exposing the ills of your brothers / sisters will not winn you hearts.

Alloow sahal amuuraha.

^ It boggles my mind how Somalis can air out their dirty laundry. Lord have mercy. What the hell is wrong with us? There were too many exaggerations in that forum.

^It is da st*pid pride!, but let's not despair. All nations go through struggles, and rebound.

P.S. Wat I don't under would the poster have issue with Somali women marrying whites unless he is Somali which he claims he is not.

There is nothing wrong if a woman marries a foriegner.

hmmm, you just made me think of the cubano chef I met couple of summers ago.

>>very tempted

^I was referring to other Somali women. You are national treasure not be taken or given to a foriegner. So you r not in da list of women taking up whitemen. I know Sheik Sharif would agree with me :D

Che, he is a cubano, oo afro complexion leh. Yummy iska dheh, now I am having regrets when I turned down his "lets go steady" proposal.

PS:White men are yucky.....bring on em jamaican's man as rudy would say...Brrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrr