Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

who would you take?.........

Miriam1   

Will it really matter when she looses all her beauty and cant stand over the stove anymore for you.

Get realistic.

you a need an agreeable companion in life not a object of beauty or a maid.

Geeze.....why get mad at Qac Qac.Many people men and women alike do choose mates simply on looks, skills, income, etc.

Well, QacQac, i personally would go for the cook.

I think Opinionated put my choice of a mate beautifully calling her "personal chef", and she comes with a lot benefits. ;);) ..lol

Seriously though, for me the most thing would be the woman's character.

Qac Qaac   

once again girls becoming so defensive, cool down girls, and drink a cold water. bisinka iyo macbuudka, gabdhaha burus eeba wataan ayaamahaan,

opinionated balaayo kugu dhacday, opinion badanaa gabadha, xageebaa laga abuuray.

stop being emotional girls

LuCkY   

"Stop being emotionaL girLs" the typicaL maLe repLy...when they know their ego is being threatened.j/k. :rolleyes: Why use that Line? Just because we oppose your views doesnt necessariLy mean that we are "emotionaL" rather practicaL and reaListic.

Anyways Qac Qaac you have to Learn to take constructive criticism---this goes out to everyone. I mean when you post a topic thats what you are expecting because the reaLity of it is that not everyone is going to agree or see eye to eye with ya.

ScarFace   

pick the pretty chick THEN YU CAN GIVE HER COOKIN LESSONS

are we talkin about somali women

IF so then YOU can have BOTH

A SOMALI GAL WHO CAN COOOK AND LOOK PRETTY

coz most SOMALI GALS ARE PRETTY EXCEPT FOR THE FAT AND BARUUR factor!!!!!!!!

No wonder Somali males at the age of 30 marry 18 year old..cuz they are not at all interested in her brains but her image and her ability to cook!

You say we are being too emotional...but you are being too shallow!

Which one is worse?

Qac Qaac   

once again u guys are just proving me right, again u showing that u r emotional, especially u opinionated, no name calling ok.

lucky for the second half of what u wrote i agree with u, but for the first part, when u r saying typical male reply i don't agree with u.

girls let's face it u guys are emotional most of the time, that is why u guys drive the men species nutts. i am just kidding pls don't fight me bisinkee, gabdha xishooda la arki jiree. maxaa ku dhacay aduunka

LuCkY   

WouLd you for a minute quit generaLizing.Like i said before we are not "emotionaL" just because we dont agree with you.

Did you not see that i was joking?No need to be serious aLL the time.

When i read your Last statement the first sentence i had my hammer in my hand and was Looking for my other deadLy weapons-to beat it through your thick skuLL so that you can see that we are not emotionaL just because we have different views.But Like you said its a joke so i wiLL drop it Like it is.

pls don't fight me bisinkee, gabdha xishooda la arki jiree. maxaa ku dhacay aduunka

What are you afraid? Just because of that doesnt mean we Lack xishood.

Xafsa   

Ladies...ladies!! Relax for a minute. Who gives a phuck what kind of a woman they want? GArabkooda allaha galo...hope they find what they are looking for.

1luv