Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

General Story Pt. 1

I saw this on another post and it picked up pretty quicky. I figured that we could but together our creative minds and write a story collectively....I will start

like this

One morning OG_Moti woke up. He looked over at his alarm clocked and relized he was...

Originally posted by CUTE_LILGIRL:

He looked over at his alarm clocked and relized he was...

he realized that he was going to be late for the bus...so he jumped out of bed, put on his favorite yellow shirt and blue khakis and rushed to the door. when he got to the bus stop he realized he forgot to brush his teeth and comb his hair... smile.gif

....... :D

Miriam1   

he realized he forgot to brush his teeth and comb his hair...

Panic ran through OG, like a current of electircity, compelelty unaware of those around him he spit into both his hands and crudely tried to calm his shaggy hair.An old white lady looked at him with utter shock and with disgust muttered to her self.

The bus came a few seconds later, chewing some gum and brushing his hair with his hand Og entered the bus, confidently sitting next to the old lady, when he saw...

Originally posted by Jawahiir:

when he saw...

when he saw the most amazing looking girl sitting by her self by the window...he thought to himself , "wait, i smell terrible, my hair is messed up, i have BaqBaq in my eyes, what on earth makes me thin i have a chance with her?"....

:D

i love this story...

Miriam1   

what on earth makes me thin i have a chance with her?"....

But just then, she turned away from the window and their eyes met. In the sweetest way possible she smiled at him, her face radiant with its beauty.OG, exicted with his new prospects,took out a new peice of gum and walked slowly over to the seat.

Looking at her he said, "Asalamu-ali-kum walaal"

Smiling politely she answered him, "W/salam."

As he seated himself, he frantically searched his relevently empty head for a way to start a conversation with her, what in this world could interest this girl, and thats when she said...

and thats when she said...

thats when he said "you have the most amazing eyes, walaal, my name is O.G-Moti, Call me O.G....whats your name? " she smiled and said "Thank You" then she wiggled and said to him " is that baqbaq in your eyes?" :D all of a sudden OG Turned blue, he was embarrased, he did not know what to do, he slowly grabbed his yellow shirt and wiped it over his face and smiled. smile.gif then out of no where came this bully named "CLown" who was the football team quaterback and said to him "what are YOU looking at Dweeb?" :confused:

the 5 foot 2 inch 98 punds OG Moti almost started sobbing like a little gurl when he realized maybe he should stand up to this 6 foot 5 inch 320 pounder...with his knees shaking and sweat coming down his face he stood up and looked bully right in the eys and said....

And said,"I'm looking at your CLOW FACE".trying to

impress the girl that he can actually defend

himself,OG than took off his shirt,Showing his

chest,skinny that his nipples touch..

Miriam1   

lool are u making this into a highschool sceniro Mr. i dont know where the old white lady fits in now.As my train of thoughts worked Og was a grown man and the girl was hijabed.This is cool anyway

Okay.." He said"

"Listen, i am talking to my cousin here, brother i have no problems with you so lets leave this at peace!".

Clown stared him, trying to frighten OG, but suprisingly OG stood his ground.

With a huff, Clown said, " Your not worth my time fool"

Og sat back, attempting to hold back a sigh of relief. He looked into the eyes of his newly made cousin, trying to find signs of her reaction to thier late relation.

"Cousin ha?" she said with a mischevios smile.

"Well arent we all cousins" Og answered with confidence and wit.

"My name is Nura, and as u can guess this is my first day to Kremlin High"

"My name is...

Mr. lol i feel like we are going to write this story ourselves!

ooop, smile.gif see what happens when people start posting at the same time...the plotline takes a dramatic free fall. :D

OG GURL, i think your a little behind...you just messed up the pic. stop sleeping in class :D

i'll hold on to my part for now...

Miriam1   

Ohh sweetie dont worry, u didnt kill noting..as long as u chose my adpation :D

Okay now we need someone new, waky waky nomads...iam anxious for a fresh hand at this.

La-y-La   

"Cousin ha?" she said with a mischevios smile.

"Well arent we all cousins" Og answered with confidence and wit.

"My name is Nura, and as u can guess this is my first day to Kremlin High"

"My name is...

[/QB]

"My name is Og_Moti" Og said, thinking his name might impress her. Nura just turned her head to watch people on the streets walking as Og_Moti thought of more ways of conversing wit her.

The bus came to a stop and Og_Moti fell while getting off the bus. He quickly pulled himself up, fumbling wit his outdated ookiyale and his oversized packbag and refused Nura's help saying, "It is okey, i am okey, i can handle this" Almost feeling like the need to show Nura that he is not klumpsy.

He says, "I will see u around Nura" He runs down to the Kremlin cafeteria and gets coffee and on his way, he runs into his friend, cute_lilgirl who Og_Moti used to have a big ol crush on. Cute was thinking about a chemistry test she had in her first period.

loooooool.

I hope neither Og_moti or Cute_lilgirl take ma ma story personal esp.og, bro i am just playng wit u. lol.

peace.

Cute was thinking about a chemistry test she had in her first period.

All of a sudden her thoughts were interrupted by a loud obnoxious voice, with a thick somali accent. It was none other than NIN-YABAN giving out flyers infront of the caf to his brand new "anti-women" club. He assured they would put an end to this peculiar new behaviour that somali women have developed since they left their countries. He further went on that women belonged in the kitchen, and their only reason for having legs was to walk from the kitchen to the bed. The females were appalled, they started ripping up the flyers and some even went as far as throwing stuff at NIN-YABAN. It seemed as if everything was getting out of hand.. UNTIL

Originally posted by Mr. Gentleman:

i have BaqBaq in my eyes, what on earth makes me thin i have a chance with her?"....

i got lost here! whats BaqBaq??