Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

General Story Pt. 1

OG Moti   

There stood Hodan, her first day working at the ice-cream stand wondering who and what kind of person her first customer would be and at the same time wondering sadely how her life came to be this. How did she loose her self and all that she was, was it her or was it the wicked hand of faith.Has she remembered life back in her little town in Somalia, a tear betrayed its way to her face, at that moment a voice woke her from her memories, there stood...

there stood Nuune, hey babe whatz up, u fine lady, i like u smile, she replied angerly what smile i aint smiling.. tell me what u want, and i aint ur babe... he looks around and says why u all have to paly hard to get, comeon we are in 2003, there are no more guys around .. dont blow the chance god gave u, me!! she puts her hands in her face and says why me .. why do i have to put with this shit, back in somalia everything was simple, then she takes deep breath and looks nuune right in the eye and says to him look boy buy something or get out.. then someone comes in and shouts NUUUNE what the hell are .........

OG Moti   

cute_lilgurl.... u are the one who put me in the spot loooooooool shyhem man i had to end the story it was taking U turn, i was afread we will get to soft men to girl dating girl, so i had to end it looooooool

jawaahir i like your thoughts keep it up girl... keeep it coming guys, lets take this story to the high skies and no weed involve please...lool peace

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Shyhem:

LOooooooooooOL I guess no man was hurt by having two girls fights over him,
:D

'bout the ego thing i think my ego is the size of continental USA hence the need for me to have a sista with an azz the size of Alaska
;)
My hunger is like that of a heavyweight fighter,risking a knockout just to satisfy me!

[/QB]

Honesty!!...thats admirable. I like a man with an ego ;)

A sistah with an AZZ the size of alaska? thats it?...come on now why are you selling yourself short? Aim higher...or in this case bigger :D

Miriam1   

then someone comes in and shouts NUUUNE what the hell are ...

"Nuune what the hell are you doing !?" shouted Khayr

"ahh..ahem noting, just speaking to the sister here"

"Ha!, speaking ya rabi the amount of filth coming from your mouth would have not filled the nile river!" said Hodan with indignation.

Khayr gave a Nuune a look that made him fill furiously with shame, the contrast between the two men was visible to anyone. Nuune stood there wearing a baby phat shirt and a pair of baggy jeans no different than any "brother" down the street. Whereas Khayr stood 6+ feet wearing a respectable black 'thob' and a grey 'kofiya', looking the ideal picture of the muslim male.

His face was filled with fury, as Nuune left the stand walking sluggisly. He looked away from Hodan face, in fear of disrespecting her and stared at the chocalate syrup bottle as he addresed her

"Walaal I am ...

OG Moti   

His face was filled with fury, as Nuune left the stand walking sluggisly. He looked away from Hodan face, in fear of disrespecting her and stared at the chocalate syrup bottle as he addresed her

"Walaal I am ...

"Walaal I am single, and i pray 5 times adays, i am committed muslim, and you know life is hard without a female to share with" hoddan got shocked and could not speak, she said to herself wht did i do wrong to deserve this.. and quitely she looked at the good brother and said brother i feel you, but why are u telling me this? he replies i dont know and walks away, then she starts laughing outloud and start singing i will survive, then guess who comes in......

Miriam1   

then guess who comes in......

Xafsa walks towards the stall arranging her dirac annoyingly.

"I wonder why i still wear this thing, God its so out of place!"

"Guess what happened!" shrieked Hodan with happiness

"What, what!?"

" Some one asked me to marry him" said hodan with a sly simle

"Walahii!! tell me every single detail now dont hide anything mafahamthay."

Hodan went on to indulge her friend to every detail of the bizare day she had. They spoke as customers came and left, all along Hodon not even aware of her earlier fears.After closing the stall both women walked together to the ceelgab mall to buy a few nessecites for thier one bedroom apt. But as they walked up to the entrance they saw...

Curly   

Saw Hibo in the most ridiculously hideous lime green and pink polka dot dress and fluorescent yellow stilettos :eek: , Hodon and Xafsa cringed at the sight and then starting laughing lewdly at their arch nemesis.

Hibo realised she was the object of their amusement and starred daggers at Xafsa so Xafsa quickly composed herself and gave Hibo a chilling looking.

“The cheek of that Bit*h” :mad: whispered Hodon as they slowly strolled pass Hibo.

Xafsa looked on and smiled “Now talk about needing help, Nayaa call the Fashion police!”

Both Hodon and Xafsa laughed so hard they felt their sides split.

You see Hibo is actually Xafsa’s cousin whom she disowned after she found out she was having an affair with Xafsa’s boyfriend (now to be husband) nin-yaban

“The nerve of that girl, after she tried stealing my bloke, she gives me looks like that?!” said Xafsa still half laughing. :D

Just before Hodon could reply Freaky kitten ran up behind Hodon and scared the living daylights out of her.

Freaky laughed in a demented cat like shriek.

Xafsa gave Hodon a funny shifty glance, they both thought freaky was crazy but they never said anything to her about it.

“Hey, hey Hodon did you see Hibo…man what’s with her…hey, hey?” Freaky said quickly

Hodon and Xafsa looked at freaky kitten, she was actually wearing her baby pink bunny rabbit pyjamas and fluffy white kitten slipper. :D

“anyways…!” said….

OG Moti   

^^^nin yaaban? interesting!

nina yaaban? interessting, she goes but why are u yaaban, maxaa kaa yabiyey, and he smile showing his golden teeth, and brings out a sigret and says ...........

OG Moti   

looooooooool flying_still loooooooool i thought it ws the stroy why u confusing me ... i thought we were friends... Apologize please lool peace