Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Women could be smart sometimes! :)

OG Moti   

This happened between a man and a female, I was there and couldn’t believe that actually women could be smart sometimes…

Female: Men are dogs

Man: and why are you chasing them all the time?

Female: Well dogs make quite a good house pet..

Man: ah mmm hmmm

it was amazing..

peace

dawoco   

Moti, adeer good to see just been hibernating and have not left us here on sol.

Now, what does your topic title say? Adeer I know you are very smart, for a man smile.gif Have a rethink, drink a cup of tea and contemplate, and I am sure the "could" will become are, and the "sometimes" will be deleted all together ;) Unless of course, you will disappoint me by demonstrating that I overestimated your grey matter abilities :eek:

On a serious note, Shame shame shaaaaaame on you for eavedropping waryaa, I expect better of you :D

nuune   

dawoco, waan filayey in aad gadaal kasoo gooddini ood ku gani gammunka Moti ee anaa mar hore gilgiley gaashaanka ku dhuftey gawdana ka saarey ee aayar gawsaha isku gaabi ganbadana yareeyso!

STOIC   

With much respect to you brother Moti,Don't you think nature is good to us by giving us only men and women.What do you think we would have done if we had a third sex?.Don't you think the presence of female in this world brings that tender emotion, love and other delights!.One must not forget there is a great deal-whether bad or good traits- to be said equally of both men and women.We all do overlook the importance of the opposite sex.We are both pillars of each other-voltaire agreed!.But we don't notice this.Now i am not accusing you of looking down women-though whenever i read your posts i seem to spot this crud in your writtings :D .

Heeeeeey ,,, i couldn't believe the word "sometimes" ,,,,,,, do u know women are much much and fully smarter than men ,,,, Ohhhhhhh ,, come on man ,, go back to your account ,,,, Gabdhaha xaal weyn sii xaaji ,,,