Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Happy Birthday to all my qaxootis!!

Baluug   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

quote:Originally posted by Cadaan:

What size wedding ring do you take?
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Straight to the point yaah? Sheeko...You better do it though like the 'Cadaan' people do - romantic dinner at the top of a building over looking the water, hide the ring in the dinner plate, when she opens - booooooooooom - you're already on one knee, holding back tears "Aaliyah would you be my wife"...LOOOOOOOOOOOL...

Aaliyah, red dirac? Leesh?
:D
I think the more likely scenario would be a romantic dinner at McDonald's. I'll reserve the kids section where they normally have birthday parties, and we can play Mario Party together and I'll tell her "hold on, your quarter-pounder needs some ketchup", take the top of the bun off and voila!! There's the ring! Not exactly the kind of thing you see in a movie, but hey, it's original, and it fits my budget. icon_razz.gif:D

Aaliyah, who said I was married? I've been divorced for almost 2 years now. And I wouldn't look good in a dirac, especially a red one. redface.gif

Buuxo   

Ileen you is a joker Cadaan.Make sure you remember the other qaxootis born on 02.02, 03.03,04.04.

Laakiin I is born 15th May.

Qaxootis dalasho wacan hee.

NGONGE   

I wonder if Malika is old enough to get cold calls from Window Glazing companies. That's when you know you have really arrived you know. :D

HB Malika and all the people with short memories.

Blessed   

Lol Cadaan, Habi baarty dhay may biibol! :D

Cabdiyo,

Naa bax!! I was born on the 4th of the 4th. Thought that I was unique ..till now!!

Blessings@ Malika. smile.gif XX

Malika   

Thank You Blessed@Ngonge.. smile.gif , I have been indulging my self with a cake or was it a short bread baked by my daughter,am anticipating a stomach ache anytime soon :D ..Nevertheless,a new year,new age and new ventures to embark on..Alhamdulillah!

Ngonge,I knew I had arrived and perhaps should start making plans to move to Florida when I receive THE call,from Stainer Chair Lift company..Whoa!..Florida here I come weyaan shekaduu hadaa..Lol :D