Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

somali women Locks 5 Kids in the Closet; 10 Hours Later, 2 Were Dead

The Zack   

Originally posted by GaroweGal:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

This woman is a relative of a friend of mine. What makes the story even sadder is one of her family members has been run over by his own semi that was being driven by his co-driver on his wedding day which was the Eid day.

The Zack , tragic hey I heard this tragic was a result of her husbands marriage to his cousin in Africa. Care to elobrate? I heard from one of her qaraabo-qansax (not a true relative but a tribal relative).
GaroweGal,

It is true that her husband got married in Nairobi recently. Some are saying that contributed to her insanity. It is really sad.

They have a point. If it is true that in uu kusoo guursaday xagaas, he should have done that before uunan ka dhalin shan caruur oo da'doodaba ka wada yar toddobo jir. That is ridiculous.

Once again, Eebba ha u sahlo amuuraheeda, xaalkeeda ma sahlanee, qof juusto ahna uma eka qofta; if she was, she would have waited for him to come back and do whatever revenge she wanted to do against him, instead of taking her anger at her children. Then again qof maskaxdeeda degan ma'aha.

Nimanka Soomaaliyeed sida ninkaan lagu accuse gareynaayo u dhaqmo mar mar la yaabaa. Qooqooda ayaa ka tabarbadiye than ciyaalkooda iyo mustaqbalka qoysaska ee qabaan before remarrying. Some of them still think in miyi iyo meelahaas la joogo and it is in '60s/'70s, oo meeshuu tagaba mid iskaga guursanaaye, regardless how many ciyaal yar yar xaas kale u heyso. Taas waa hore dhamaatay.

Malika   

There is a part of me that feels sorry for her,but a part of me - just want to slap her hard. I mean,either he got married or not her children,her well being should have always been her first priority. Nin laa isuu dibeyaa baa igu daraan,he is just a man. She got herself in such a state only to go cause herself bigger tragied then of loosing the *****.

Sometimes,this illusion of life gets people all confused.

Poor children.

A lot of you are saying she was unstable when she committed this act or perhaps so. I do beleive she was fit to commit this crime and she needs no mercy among us, She is a cold blooded killer.Indeed the kids were in a wrong offsprings whatever the reason she deserves whatever is coming to her way.

Blessed   

Baroortu tii orgiga ka wayn, methinks. Her family are a joke if waxa la leeyahay ay ku dahwaaqeen. May Allah have mercy on the sweet little souls who passed on and those who live. The further they are from this monster of a woman (sick or not) the better...

Aaliyyah   

I think this has to do more with her mental instability than her husband marrying a wife from back home. How many men did that before her husband he is not the first to do that nor will he be the last and u wont see the ladies murdering their kids as a result. If she was normal all she would have done was raise her kids on her own and kick him out.

This is a mental issue. Ilaahay ha u naxariisto once again caruurti dhimatay ameen..

salaam