Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

107-year-old Malaysian woman seeks 23rd hubby

capt.photo_1252915417443-1-0.jpg?x=213&y

KUALA LUMPUR (AFP) – A 107-year-old Malaysian woman says she is ready to marry for the 23rd time because she fears her current drug addict husband might leave her for a younger woman, a report said Monday.

Wook Kundor made headlines four years ago when she married Muhammad Noor Che Musa, a man 70 years her junior in northern Terengganu state, with pictures of the couple's wedding splashed across regional newspapers.

But Wook is now looking for new love as she fears that Muhammad, 37, who is undergoing voluntary drug rehabilitation treatment in the capital Kuala Lumpur, will leave her once the programme ends, she told the Star newspaper.

"Lately, there is this kind of insecurity in me," the paper quoted her as saying, showing a photograph of the smiling, wrinkled-faced centenarian wearing a Muslim headscarf.

"I realise that I am an aged woman. I don't have the body nor am I a young woman who can attract anyone."

"My intention to remarry is to fill my forlornness and nothing more than that," she said, adding that she felt lonely without her husband by her side to celebrate the coming Muslim festival of Eid al-Fitr next week.

Wook said she planned to visit Muhammad on the second day of Eid if her neighbours were willing to drive her to the capital.

Muhammad, who was a lodger in Wook's house, had previously said it was "God's will" that the couple fell in love.

Ibtisam   

She looks good mashallah for 107 :eek:

Good bless her. I wonder how ,many kids she had in her 23 marriages.

*And they say there is a shortage of men. YEah right, even an old 107 women can marry, I need to send this news to my calcal friends; there is hope past 100!! icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

I dont think she has any kids..c os the whole reason she is marrying-.. lonliness. She needs companionship.

But at that stage, yaa nin maaro u haayo! Tusbaxeyga aan qaadan lahaa xilligaas.

All the power to her.

Ms DD   

I can assure you she isnt!

Taming men.. I wonder how she has acheived that! Although for some women I know.. it comes so easy and natural.

Juxa   

hmmmmmmmm see wax ujiraan Ms DD?

changing husbands like socks seems acquired taste, mind you she had 80 odd years to accomplish her feat

Ibtisam   

MS DD, It is easy enough, all those free lessons xagey ka daafin icon_razz.gif

This old lady should write a book, "how to marry 23 times and survive" :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Is that your arm??

You really need to give it a rest. Subxanallah that is abusing your body, you do know even your body has a right over you in Islam.

Loool @ CL

MZanzi   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^^Is that your arm??

You really need to give it a rest. Subxanallah that is abusing your body, you do know even your body has a right over you in Islam.

Ibtisaam, I like the person I am now. I like the person it has made me the iron...