Sign in to follow this  
Yaabka-Yaabkiis

Samia Yusuf Omar

Buuxo   

Alla maxaa cadaan iska doondoon tihiin...no excuse for her failure.If anyone should be running the fastest after hearing the start gun being fired ,it is her . :D

Buuxo   

^Then she should say her salaad shukri that she was running a hopeless race.Did anyone of her family die?

nuune   

LooL@Cabdiyo@hopeless Race lool@gaal iska doondoon

ehehehehehe

Meesha westernised baa la iska noqdey, qofkii kufaa xataa waxaa la orani waaw, you did well, waaw.

But the girl has some courage indeed, karti bey leedahay iyo geesinimo that she run in fron of thousands and millions of viewers.

Heard the computer didn't even register her seconds, but was manually entered, cuz the computer is only programmed to register fast high speed atheletes.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Cabdiyo Cabdi:

Alla maxaa cadaan iska doondoon tihiin...no excuse for her failure.If anyone should be running the fastest after hearing the start gun being fired ,it is her .
:D

My kind of girl. :D

Buuxo   

Ngonge, I hear you where in the same camp as those that were holding back their tears ,ee ha'igu daba qaraaban. :D

Nuune,ma ila aragtey..westernised indeed..reminds me of my primary school...although my report card was deplorable..my teachers always said to my parents 'she has a nice smile' :D bal maxaa iska galey marks iyo smile..balo!

Samiyo ..hadhageeysan dadkaan..iyo pitygooda...ee orad sa fiican ...anna waan ordayaa,lifena waan yeelan. ;)

nuune   

Laakin Cabdiyo, runta marka laga hadlo, kuwa Olympikada Soomaaliya xukuma ma waxey Soomaaliyoo dhan ka waayeen mid murqo waaweeyn leh oo seeduhuna muuqdaan.

Samiya, afar waxyaalo ayey isku darsatey,

- da'deeda oo yar(17 yrs old)

- ayadoo caato qalliir ah

- aan waligeed tartan ama orod sameenin

- and finally da tight sarwaal she was wearin made her scrol down, and become the lowest olympian ever.

Overall, am proud of her.

Nice Smile Cabdiyo :D

Buuxo   

^LOL.mindha waxey is dheheen amey cuslaataa...laakiin caato=tabar daro.Bet 5 shilin, they were like how hard can it be...Runtaa,baadiyo in ay aadeen bey aheed..could of recruited few that have muruq but still caato-ish.

Im proud of her too.Laakiin Im sure Samiyo can handle the truth.

nuune   

Caana geel hadey dhami laheed wax unbey keeni laheed, laakin gabar shushumoow, bajiye iyo kaakac ku soo kortey maxee ka kasee kaalafooto iyo orod

Som@li   

Nuune, Weli ma shushumoow baa na daba wada,

I wonder kuwa meesha keenay in haystaan "Race Timer", waayo waa cadahay meesha orodka la ordayo,iyo inta lagu ordo, average, you don't go and waste all these money, without knowing where you fall.

Insha Allah, She will do better next time, smile.gif

Nephissa   

:D:D @ Cabdiyo.

nuune bootoole waaxid :D , adaa lagu diraa tuu towsond tu'alifka, hopefully you'll run like the qaat store is closing!