Sign in to follow this  
Baluug

Vacation Report

Skipper   

Northerner i think i had done enough since i became a member of sol to be given a presidential tour around Dubai(not london, i hate that place), just like the one cadaan got. And besides the guy is white while i am somali so its me who should be shown around.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Skipper:

Northerner i think i had done enough since i became a member of sol to be given a presidential tour around Dubai(not london, i hate that place), just like the one cadaan got. And besides the guy is white while i am somali so its me who should be shown around.

I like to show people around Dubai but you didn't tell me did ya? ey? ey?

Skipper   

Ms that and amoung other things.Instead of paying for a tour guide why not ask a talented somali like northerner to show me around, in return i will make sure that his picture is hanged in the sol hall of fame which he trully deserves.Ibtisam by making it offiaciall he will have no choice but to say why not. This is politics indeed.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ms DD:

Is there a female version who could show ladies around Dubai?

Unfortunately not at the moment. Still in Polska, sorry I mean London :D

Baluug   

LOL@Polska, that cracks me up, Norf. Besides, I thought it was supposed to be called Bulgaria now, I was hearing that all the Polacks made their money in England, and are now moving back to the real Polska. Anyone who wants a guided tour around Calgary, you know where to find me!!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Cadaan:

LOL@Polska, that cracks me up, Norf. Besides, I thought it was supposed to be called Bulgaria now, I was hearing that all the Polacks made their money in England, and are now moving back to the real Polska.

Yep, its the turn of the Bulgarians and Romanians now. Bloody foreigners :rolleyes:

Nephissa   

We're connecting through London in two weeks I'A with only an hour and a half layover :mad: . Not enough time to venture too far from the airport and beat up that Marcus kid.