Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Have you heard OR seen wiilkaan somaliga eh?

NGONGE   

^^ Those were not 'testimonials', those were what the kids usually refer to as 'qarxis'. :D

Your full name is written there, you basket.

STOIC   

One thing you will love about LG is her consistency. Though I don't agree with some of her postings at least she is one consistent girl!

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Your full name is written there, you basket.

Its not actually! I am very carefully about data protection. Even so, no harm is done sxb!

The greatest trick the Marx ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist!

^ I mus admit, I never liked the idea of you using the name marc. I would have preferred that u used Guled or Liban jr etc.(fyi, everyone wuvs u marc)

lol@stoic, you know you won't get any brownie points from me, ee maxaad u danleedahay?

Teeda kale, this isn't the first time you have voiced your disapproval, ee why do you keep doing it when you know nothing will come out of it?

STOIC   

LG I always tip-toe around you, dear. I remember many times when I wanted to shoot your greasy Somali skull with my cyber pistol, only to sink back since I was never sure when to desensitize you against your attitude. I’d rather have a lump in my throat THAN to argue or make you see things in a different perspective. I still respect you though and that is why I pointed out why I think you are a consistent person ;)

SOL isn't the same without my old buddy Marx.

It was just yesterday when I posted this thread. Time has come and gone, Brrrrrr, brrrrrrr Marx if you are reading this.

^Ubaahne? never took a liking to that creature. The other two just have familiar nicks. If Marx was here, he would say that I was partly responsible for the self-opinionated bile bit he dished out daily. :D

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

^^ What about all those who had gone before him,

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

^^ Ma adaa inankii Marx jarka ka tuuray lol? (directed at LZG)

Really Xidigo!

Is that how you talk without my presence! You do realise I expect that type of behaviour from the likes of you!

Since my absence from this forum, I realised that half the people in here have no vertebrae or posses any moral fibre, showing their contemptuous true colours time and again! MARX doesn’t need that!

I am more refined and distilled! The transition is now complete! To those who kept true to form: LZG, AT&T, LX and Thierry, thanks ever so much!

I am back mashallah!